Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Love Knots w/TAWS

Morning!!!
It is my DT day over at
The Alley Way Stamps
and I have a simple card to share using the new December stamps set
Love Knots
 

I LOVE this background stamp....Isn't the pattern so pretty??
For the heart I stamped the background again, the cut the heart out and added some stickles.
then using my sewing machine added some stitching.
The sentiment was done using the Get the Point stamp set for the banner and the Jibber Jabber set for the word.
With more stitching around the base that completes my card.

Supplies Used:
Paper~ Kraft, White
PTI~Sweet Blush
Stamps~ The Alley Way Stamps~
Ink~ Memento Rich Cocoa
Other~ Stickles
Sewing Machine

Don't forget about our new Be Inspired Challenge going on right now...
All the details can be found here

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT day!!

9 comments:

  1. Love the wood grain and the heart! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute Jessica...LOVE the pops of pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super pretty. Love that pop of heart.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply BEAUTIFUL my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessica ~ Look how BEUTIFUL this card is! I LOVE the hint of pink with that backgorund!!! The colored hearts are PERFECT too!! Oh and you sewed too!!! BEAUTIFULLY done!!! Happy Hump Day!!! Yeah can't wait until Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Pretty. Love that background stamp it looks great my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. THis is such a COOL looking card Jessica!BEAUTIFUL job girl!!!:)

    ReplyDelete