Sunday, December 30, 2012

CI Paint Inspired By: Anything Goes (2nd Post)


Good Morning Bloggers!

This is my 2nd post for today...if you are looking for Day 3of TAWS Sneak Peeks
please scroll down to the next post or click HERE

It is time for another fun
Inspired By Challenge 
over at

This weeks Challenge~
Inspired By: Anything Goes
This is our last challenge for 2012 and we want to see ALL your creative projects!
So for my card today I thought it would only be right to share a New Year's card
to help ring in 2013!!
So here it is.....
Using all stamps and dies from My Creative Time and lots of heat embossing I came up with what I think is a fun card...
(you can click on the picture to see more of the details)

As you can see in this picture...I used heat embossing on all of the stamped images
and for the arrows, which began as either white or black brads I painted them with Gold CI paint.

 Supplies Used:
Paper~ White, Black, Kraft
DCWV~Graduation paper kit
Ink~ Versamark
Stamps~ My Creative Time~
Card Sentiments
Whimsical Calendar Days
All Around Birthday Time
Dies~ My Creative Time~
Build a Banner~circle die
Vintage Label Die
2" Circle punch
Other~ Creative Inspirations Paint~
Gold
Creative Inspirations Paint~
Deliquesce White, Black Gold Crystal Embossing Powder

I hope you like my project and will play along with us over at
Remember you do not need CI Paints on your project but if you have them we would
LOVE to see how you use them!!!

Don't forget Creative Inspirations Paint is having a sale

This is a GREAT time to stock up!!!
(only a few more days to go)
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT day!!!

17 comments:

  1. Love your New Year card - those clocks are great! Have a wonderful Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to ring in the New Year....
    Enjoy your beautiful Sunday....
    Happy New Year - cheers Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty...perfect for New Years!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow cool card..love the design...Happy New Year..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such outstanding creativity!!!! Wow....wow...wow. love the papers, paints, stamps .....EVERYTHING.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Jessica, this is so fabulous!! What a creative card!! The clocks are awesome!! Perfect New Year's card!! Happy Sunday my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow....what a wonderful card Jessica! I am loving the clocks! Just beautiful - Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hoping you have a wonderful 2013. Now this may sound strange....you know that I admire your work and I know you use a Cameo, Santa brought me one this year for Christmas and I am a little intimidated...so I was wondering, if I had any questions, could I ask you? Thanks. Dana@imagine what you could do

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful new year tribute card, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jessica!! This is a beautiful card!! The colors are awesome, and the embossing looks great!! I can't wait to get my Creative Inspirations Paint, I can't wait to use it! My hubby says I am worse that a kid waiting for Santa to come!! I don't think setting a chair up out in the 2 feet of snow, waiting by the mailbox as impatient, do you? lol Karen♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. AWESOME looking new year card Jessica!Hope you have a great New Year my sweet friend!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jessica! Wonderful card, I love the way you used those clocks :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks Amazing. I mean WOW. Hope you have a wonderful New Year my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. AMAZING!! I love it, I love the colors and how you have the gadgets!! Fantastic!!

    Happy, Happy New year!!!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a creative and FUN card! Love the paper choice and of course your design ROCKS! Love this! TFS!
    Happy New Year! I am looking forward to another amazing yr of creations from you:) Your projects are so inspiring Jessica!
    Have a great evening!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  16. Oh my gosh Jessica, what a neat card! Super creative and fun. Love the clocks!!

    Hope you are enjoying the New Year, wishing you a fabulous 2013!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your design!!! What a cool New Years card :)

    ReplyDelete