Sunday, December 16, 2012

CI Paint Inspired By: Christmas Gifts

It is time for another fun
Inspired By Challenge 
over at

This weeks Challenge~
Inspired By: Christmas Gifts
we want to see all fun gift giving idea

Here is what I made....  
I love using these State Line Canvas bags
and painting on them with my Creative Inspirations Paint is the BEST
So I made some reindeer food for my nephew who is 2 and is so enjoying the holiday season this year!

Using these adorable
  
I stamped the reindeer image using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then painted
it in with Creative Inspirations Paint in
Chocolate, Evergreen, Rustic Red and Antique Gold
Didn't it turn out adorable???
Here is what the back looks like....
So cute and something he can save and use every year to store his reindeer food in :)

Supplies Used:
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black
Stamps~ The Alley Way Stamps~
Fa-la-la, Jolly Holiday
Other~ Creative Inspirations Paint~
Evergreen, Chocolate, Rustic Red, Antique Gold
Jingle Bells
StateLine Bags Co~
Canvas 3x5 bag

I hope you like my project and will play along with us over at
Remember you do not need CI Paints on your project but if you have them we would
LOVE to see how you use them!!!

Don't forget Creative Inspirations Paint is having a sale
This is a GREAT time to stock up!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT day!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Entering this into the following challenge:
Ribbon Carousel Blog~ Holiday Spirit
My Clever Creations~ Linky Party
DL Art~ Thankful Thursday
Everyday is an Occasion~ Linky party
Joyful Stamper~ Inspire Me Friday

20 comments:

  1. t'is is cute, i love rudolf very nice gift bag
    greatings malika (belgium)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way too cute! I bet the boys love it! What do oyu use for reindeer food. Our students used oatmeal and glitter when they made sacks in art.

    Happy Holidays,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. So darn cute...great stamping on that reindeer food bag! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too!Too!CUTE!!Love it!Adorable!
    Have a wonderful Sunday my friend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is so darn cute and creative.. I love this idea and this reindeer is one of my most favorites.. So looking forward to getting to know you too. Here is to new friendships.. Thank you so much for linking up.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Jessica - this is fabulous - what a great creation. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great ideal, I love the way the bag turned out what a super fun project and I know your newphew is really going to enjoy feeding the Reindeer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jessica, this is fabulous!! You did an amazing job on this adorable bag! Love this!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah my friend Another Awesome creation from you. Love what you did with the bag. hope you had a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so super cute I will definately have to try the paint on this type of fabric- I just got all the embossing powders they are so awesome!!!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART ANYTHING GOES December Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seriously, you have the most awesome ideas!! This is absolutely adorable!! The bag is fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. This just couldn't be any cuter!! What a super idea for your nephew! He'll be delighted with this fun gift! I love the look of that adorable reindeer!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG your bag is just ADORABLE Jessica!SUPER cute little Reindeer,Have a great evening my friend!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. OK this is too FUN and CUTE!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. flippin adorable! i love every project you make jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Freakin', cute, cute, cute!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jessica, what a GREAT idea! I'm stealing this for next year! We always just use plastic bags! LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! Thanks for sharing! I hope you had a very Merry Christmas! Jill

    ReplyDelete