Sunday, December 9, 2012

CI Paints Inspired By: CAS

Good Morning Bloggers!!!
~~if you are looking for the 3 Girl Jam Christmas Inspiration Blog Hop click HERE~~

It is time for another fun
Inspired By Challenge 
over at

This weeks Challenge~
Inspired By: CAS
one of my favorites!!!!


Here is what I made....  
A little more embellished than my normal CAS designs...
And here is a close-up of the beautiful Creative Inspirations Paint that I added to the holly.
I love the way you can dress up anything with this beautiful paint!

Supplies Used:
Paper~ Kraft, White
Little Yellow Bicycle~ Wonder Wishes
Jibber Jabber, Christmas Magic, Fa-la-la
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black
Evergreen and Garnet
Holly Berry
Sewing Machine

I hope you like my project and will play along with us over at
Remember you do not need CI Paints on your project but if you have them we would
LOVE to see how you use them!!!

Don't forget Creative Inspirations Paint is having a sale
This is a GREAT time to stock up!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT day!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Entering this into the following challenges:
The Kraft Journal~ CAS
Cas-Ual Fridays~ Knotty or Nice
My Craft Spot~Merry Christmas
Oozak~ Anything w/Red



27 comments:

  1. Your CAS cards always amaze me. They always look fabulous!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, this CAS (first time using this abbreviation!!!) is simply delightful!!! I have to tell you again what an amazing inspiration your creations are to me, I always have an oooh ahhhh reaction and wonder how you think through the design. Love love love your style always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card - love the backing paper and for a CAS card its wow!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great background stamp that is...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, Jessica!! The paint on the holly leaves looks so beautiful!! The background paper is perfect, as is your stitching!! Fabulous card my friend!! Happy Sunday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty CAS card! great background paper, super stitching! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CAS or not it still looks Awesome :) Love it my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! I love the writing background and the painted holly! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jessica ~ Well this card screams Christmas! I LOVE it!! LOVE how the background/ white just sets off the red band!! REaly Jessica I am in AWE of your vision always! Again another card that needs to be in my house ~ LOL!!! GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, it's just beautiful, Jessica! The traditional colors and bit of bling with that great text background -- LOVE IT ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So awesome!!! I love it.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is gorgeous, love all the shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful card!!!! Love how the paint looks!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful clean and graphic! LOVE that!!! So glad you joined us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such an awesome card I love it. The holly is such a great added touch.

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Simply BEAUTFIUL!!!AWESOME CAS card!!As always!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  17. Simply beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Oozak challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So pretty Jessica, love that holly!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  19. Jessica, such a cute card. Love the background papers.I need to order some paints--they look so cool. Thanks for entering your card in the Monday challenge at My Craft Spot. :)

    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  20. Really cute card!! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  21. SUPER job with your Pretty holly card!I LOVE the great background papers!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Jessica - what a cute card, and that paint looks awesome! Thank you so much for getting knotty with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete