Saturday, December 8, 2012

Let it Snow~ PKS December Challenge #2 Entry

Hi everyone!!

If you are looking for the 3 Girl Jam Christmas Inspiration Hop click HERE!
There are awesome prizes to be won for hopping as well as a new challenge up with even more prizes.
The new 3 Girl Jam challenge is 
Christmas Inspiration
and all the information can be found HERE

So I have card #2 to share for the December Challenge over at the 
Peachy Keen Connection.
This challenge was to make a card with a "Word Art Background" and "A snowman" as the focal point with your PKS of course!


Here is my project...
I made a shaker card and really love the way this turned out :)
In person this is such a fun card!
Let It Snow~ Shaker Card for Challenge #2

I got this plastic shaker card kit from my LSS and again found it digging in the mass piles
of forgotten items I own.
Since the challenge was a Snowman one and I was in the mood for some coloring
I pulled out the only snowman PK stamp I own.
I colored him with my copics....
added some matching paper to his hat and stickled him up a bit
For the "snow" part I added these clear seed bead and sealed the whole thing up.
For my background art I used The Alley Way Stamps~ Snow Much fun stamps set
and repeatedly stamped the sentiment across the page.
Added a mat to it and trimmed the shaker using some Trendy Twine.
A few corner bling and some stickles to the circles on the background and there you have it!

Well that is all for tonight :)
Hope you have enjoyed my project!
I will be back tomorrow with a brand new 
Creative Inspirations Paint
Inspired By: Challenge!

Have a GREAT night!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Entering this into the following challenges:
The Paper Loft~ Holiday Challenge
Ribbon Carousel Blog~ Holiday Spirit
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Supplies Used:
Paper~ White,
PTI~ Enchanted Evening
Echo Park~ Winter Park
Stamps~ Peachy Keen Stamps~
PK_M17 Snow Much Love
The Alley Way Stamps~
Snow Much Fun
Ink~ Copics
Other~ Trendy Twine~
Blue Berry
Shaker Card
Seed Bead
Gems
Stickles



13 comments:

  1. So cute...love the twine and the snow! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww your card is so cute. Love what you did with the Twine. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is just darling....love, love, love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I have some shaker cards in the back of the drawer too. I should pull them out. : )

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card - what an adorable snowman. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. soooo cute! love what you've done with the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just so cute Jessica, I totally love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jessica ~ OMGOSH!! How ADORABLE!! Okay if this looks better in person ( I think it looks FABULOUS on my computer ~ better in my home) I want him! You used my FAVORITE snowman too! Colored to PERFECTION, LOVE the papers and the background , the twine but CLEVER idea on using the beads! Plus like in your last post ~ LOVED the idea of using what you have! I have piles too and I need to start REALLY using the stuff from the piles! LOL!! Again way too CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way cute snowman shaker card!!!!! I really love the use of the seed beads for the snow!!! So pretty!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE your Shaker card!!The snowman is just stinkin cute!Adorable twine!ADORABLE PKS!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  11. AWESOME job with your shaker card Jessica!it is just ADORABLE with that sweet little PK snowman,TOO CUTE my friend!!!:)

    ReplyDelete