Monday, December 10, 2012

PK 3D Snowman

Good Morning and Happy Monday Everyone!!
I hope you all had a GREAT weekend!
I know I did...relaxing, cleaning and getting lots of crafty projects done!
I have another one to share for this weeks
Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge...
A cute Snowman Ornament....
Here it is
I had a blast making this cutie and think he turned out adorable...what do you think??
I used a cutting file from the Silhouette store...they are actually nesting boxes but I wanted this to be an ornament so I sealed all the boxes together and glued them stacked.
To make the hanger part I just put an eyelet in the top of his hat, before the box was sealed up and threaded my 3 Girl Jam crinkle ribbon through it.
The file came with a face to cut out which is cute but I LOVED this PK stamp face way better  and it fit perfectly. With alittle copic coloring and some chalk  for his cheeks...CUTE CUTE!!
Again the file came with a paper scarf cut but I wanted to add some more texture so I cut a piece of wool felt and wrapped it around him. Fringed the edges a bit and glued it in place.
Finally I added some buttons from my stash as well as some Trendy Twine..even just a little adds so much I think!
So all done and assembled he stands about 7 1/2 inches....so he is a good size.
Well I hope you have enjoyed my project for today!
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT Monday!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Entering this into the following challenges:
Peachy Keen Stamps~ 3D Ornament
Stamptacular Sunday~ Anything But A Card
The Paper Loft~ Holiday Challenge
3 Girl Jam Challenge Blog~ Christmas Inspiration
Decorate to Celebrate~ Holiday Choice
Cut It Up~ 3D Holiday
DL Art~ Linky Party
Joyful Stamper~ Inspire Me Fridays
Everyday is an Occasion~ Linky Party
Ribbon Carousel Blog~ Holiday Spirit
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Supplies Used:
Paper~ White
Bazzill~ Easter Green, Lollipop
Core'dination~ Black
Winter Faces~ PK-521
Silhouette Store~ Samantha Walker
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Copic
Pink & White Bundle~ White
Christmas Candy Cane
Felt
Stickles
buttons

44 comments:

  1. So super cute...totally LOVE your snowman!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable snowman....Great for a table decor...
    TFS Jessica -
    Enjoy your Monday and new crafty week ahead...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...this is just so ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Jessica - so cute and what an adorable face:-) Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so creative, Jessica, this is fabulous!! What an adorable snowman!! His face is so sweet!! Love, love it my friend!! You should link it up at Decorate to Celebrate's Holiday Challenge (http://decoratetocelebrate.blogspot.com/) Have a great week :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessica, so adorable! I love your added touches of the scarf and PK face, sometimes those PK little faces are so much cuter!! Great job.

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's too cute.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jessica this is super cute and gorgeous
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG!!Seriously ADORABLE!!A darling PKS!!!Love this!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!!!! what a super idea Jessica,
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART ANYTHING GOES December Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    Have a great week my friend

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how cool Jessica! I just bought this! I am going to make it for a "secret Santa" gift, yours turned out really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Jessica, I love this idea! You did a great job with the cahllenge! Thanks for playing along at PeachyKeen Stamps! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jessica ~ UGH!!! I LOV this snowman! He is so FLIPPIN CUTE adn ADORABLE!!! LOVE the face ( my favorites PKS face stamps and what you did to him! OMG!! You have my addy right?? Seriously Jessica ~ to ADORBS!! Hope your weekend was wonderful! Happy Monday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute! The Peachy Keen Face you picke out is perfect for this snowman. Thanks for joinnig the ornament challenge at PKS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i lvoe this snowman, how cute is this, i want one...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute ornament! The PK face is adorable and I love how you added all the buttons! Thanks for playing along at Cut It Up! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is adorable!!! I love how you sealed the boxes to actually stack them to make the snowman! So creative! Thanks so much for joining us at Cut It Up!

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh you've done it again my friend! So AWESOME, and oh that face....too cute!
    Hope you had a GREAT weekend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  19. fabbie snowman!!! hope you are enjoy your holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What an adorable table decoration! Thanks for linking him at Cut it Up Challenges!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very cute! Love the face on the snowman and the felt scarf and buttons you added are great!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute! Thanks for playing with us at Paper loft and Congrats~

    ReplyDelete
  23. absolutly ADORABLE !!!! love it, its tooooc cute !!! thanks for participateing in the Peachy Keen Challenge this week ~!

    www.scrappinwithmybug.com
    Michelle ~ DT

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh good golly - he is just too cute! Love your sweet, stacked snowman...love...love....love!

    ReplyDelete
  25. OH my goodness!!! This is just DARLING!!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Peachy Keen!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. OMgosh this is so ADORABLE!!!!! I love it my friend. Hope your having a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  27. AMAZING AGAIN by Jessica!! This is adorable, Great Job!! karen♥

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Jessica, this is such a cute project!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Amazing project! you are just constantly delivering...wow, I love this! Great job my friend!
    Thanks for joining us at Decorate to Celebrate!
    DTC_Guest Designer
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Jessica, such a FABULOUS ornament!! I totally and completely LOVE this -- Love all the little details, his sweet little face, and your idea overall!! AWESOME!!

    Thanks so much for offering such wonderful inspiration for decorating your celebrations at the Decorate To Celebrate! Challenge Blog! BTW, be sure to check the DTC post today!! :)

    BIG HUGS,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    and Decorate To Celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  31. EEK! this is just beyond adorable! thanks so much for playing along with us at PeachyKeen!

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh my gosh, this is too adorable!! I love the idea of the cute square snowman body and who doesn't love a PK face? Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges! :)

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  33. What a cute snowman! The ornament idea is great and you're right, the stamped face is so perfect!
    Thanks for joining the Stamtacular Sunday Challenge this week and good luck!
    Danielle:)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh WOW Jessica,YOur Snowman Ornament is ADORABLE!AWESOME project idea, LOVE it!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Absolutely adorable Jessica! Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  36. What a fun project! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspiration this week!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  37. this is too cute...love the idea. Great take on this week's challenge. Thank you for playing at Stamptacular Sunday♥

    ReplyDelete
  38. Cutie Patootie for sure Jess! Darling!!!

    ReplyDelete