Thursday, December 6, 2012

Just Driftin By w/TAWS ~ Special Card for Sebastian

Morning Bloggers!!!
I have a card to share for TAWS that I made to be sent to a very special little boy.
His name is Sebastian and you can read all about his story HERE (2/2/12) and HERE (11/26/12)
 It was through my friend 
Amy over at Tsuruta Designs 
that I got to learn of his story.
I sent a card for Sebastian the last time he was having surgery and this is the card I will be sending to him for this surgery. 
Using this weeks 
I came up with this......
I really hope this brings a smile to Sebastian's face :)
Amy was looking to stay away from the get well cards
but thought using the cute bandaid from the Sea Mates set on the whale would be adorable for a
 "thinking of you" /"get well" without actually saying Get Well :)

And here is the inside.
I really love the way this card turned out and like I said before sure hope this brings a smile to his face!!

Supplies Used:
Paper~ Kraft, White
October Afternoon~ Rocket Age
Sea Mates, Jibber Jabber, Petal Pushers, Alphabet Soup, Background Check
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic
Faded Jeans Distress Ink
Dies/Cuts~ My Creative Time~
Stitched Heart Die
Other~ Ric Rac (stash)
Felt Hearts (Stash)
Fiskars border punch

If you would like to participate and send a card to Sebastian you can do so by 
sending them here....

Sebastian
c/o Ms. Brown's Class
Greynolds Park Elementary School
1536 NE 179 Street
North Miami Beach, FL33162

Amy is also doing some GREAT giveaway for this card drive and all the info and link-up details can be found HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT day!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Entering this into the following challenges:
Mojo Monday~ Sketch
Tsuruta Designs~ Card Drive
Oozak~ Anything w/Red
Joyful Stamper~ Inspire Me Fridays
DL Art~ Linky Party

26 comments:

  1. this is sure to make him smile BIG!!! super cute girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet and will definitely bring a smile:-) TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwwwww.....seriously, I said that out loud:) What a CUTE card Jessica...I KNOW this will make Sebastian smile. Thank you so much for linking up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness that is adorable! The whale and the hearts and the bandaid is the perfect touch! Sebastian is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessica ~ Well Sebastian is going to TOTALLY LOVE his card! That whale image is way too CUTE and you paper pieced him PERFECTLY! That paper ( LOVE my plaids), the rick rack ( the hint of red) and those hearts are simply too CUTE!! This card really might be my FAVORITE ~ right now!! Only one more day until the weekend! YEAH!!! Hope all is well with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic card!! I am convinced it will bring a smile to his face!! So adorable and the sentiment is so perfect!!! Great hob.

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omgosh!!! It's too cute. I super love it. Love the whale with the band-aid. Love the colors and the papers. Love the stamps.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable Jessica!!!! The plaid background paper is perfect and love the felt hearts!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so SWEET!!Super Duper Cute!Sebastian is going to LOVE this card.The whale is Adorable & the bandaid is Cute.Thanks for posting the info,I will be sending a card to Sebastian as well...
    Sending bloggie love to you,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  10. jessica, the colors are fabulous and that whale is too stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So whale put together for Sebastian.. I'm sure this would make him smile...

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet card! I love the whale and the Rick rack!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww I definitely brought a smile to my face. Love the paper you used on this to my friend. I hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, Jessica, this is absolutely adorable!! This will definitely bring a smile to his face...it did mine!! The whale is adorable and the band-aid was a perfect way to say get well without saying it!! This is fabulous my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jessica, that is the cutest little whale! Love the paper piecing and that plaid paper is just perfect on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jessica
    What a cute card, I love the whale
    Hugs, Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  17. AWESOME job with your sweet card Jessica!I LOVE the little whale and the paper too,Just FANTASTIC my friend!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. you are as sweet as this card your kindness to brighten a little boy's day...wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh I love the pop of red, it's so cheerful! I'm sure it's gonna make his day.

    Hey, I meant to tell you about my son's balloon car race! It went like your son's, lol. He said it worked great when he tested it but when it was his turn to race it barely moved, lol. Oh well, we had fun making it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW so cute Jessica I love the bandaid on the whale. I think this will really put a smile on his facelooks great inside and out!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART ANYTHING GOES December Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a darling card! That little whale with the bandaid is just too cute. Love the pretty blues and plaid paper - just perfect for this sweet little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is really a sweet little card! Love the sentiments and the fonts and this little whale is just the cutest with the bandaid on! :) Great job as always my friend.
    Deb C
    bugjuiced

    ReplyDelete
  23. what a lovely card, surely it will make him smile

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a cute card, Jessica - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup again this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/12/52-card-pickup-week-49.html

    ReplyDelete
  25. Absolutly adorable! Thanks for joining us at Oozak challenges.

    ReplyDelete