Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Wishing you Comfort.....{Whatever Wednesday w/MCT}

Good Morning and welcome to 
My Creative Time's~Whatever Wednesday.
This is the DT's day where we can create whatever we want, a card, LO, 3D or altered item using MCT stamps and dies!
My Whatever Wednesday project is unfortunately  a sympathy card that I do need to send out. A friend that my husband grew up with lost his father the other day. It is heartbreaking none the less and I hope this brings some comfort to their family. 

 I used my Prisma Colored pencils to color the rose. I really need to use them more often as well as watch some more video's on coloring with them. Practice, Practice, Practice~right??? I did add some white pen doodles just for a little highlighting and all in all I think my coloring isn't too bad for  the second time playing with my pencils  :)
Here is a close-up of the sentiment. I love the beautiful lettering, don't you?

My Creative Time Products Used:

Other Products Used:
My Mind Eye~Cowboy Designer Paper
Prisma Colored pencils
May Arts Silver Satin Ribbon
Sewing Machine

So what do you think?????
Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the DT made!
I know the inspiration is AWESOME!!!!

Upcoming event!!!!! I am so excited about the new MCT release!!!
We being sneaking on Monday!!!
I know you are going to LOVE this release!
MCT April New Release
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT Wednesday!!!!

25 comments:

  1. Your card is so beautiful you definitely created a heartwarming card.
    Gosh your coloring skills are stellar you are one super talented gal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your coloring is fantastic Jessica , wow only your second try, you will be a pro in no time at all, your card is beautiful and I am sure it will bring comfort and a smile during this hard time, sending prayers for your friend and family. Have a great day my friend, extra hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card.
    Marcia
    mvanhoosan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card, Jessica. Very elegant and the sentiment is so thoughtful. Never a fun card to create but it will mean so much to your husband's friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really beautiful, Jessica! Your coloring is gorgeous! I'm sure it will bring much comfort to the family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply beautiful!!!
    Sending prayers to your friend and family.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thoughts and prayers for the family! Your card is beautiful, it will mean so much to them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry about your friends loss. I'm sure your beautiful card will bring her a bit of comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card ~ love the rose!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is absolutely GORGEOUS! It will be a beautiful reminder of your love, for your friend. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an absolutely gorgeous card!! The rose is so pretty!! Sympathy cards are so hard to make and this one is just beautiful!! It will definitely bring comfort to the family!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a gorgeous card.. love that flower..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry to hear of your friends loss~your card is so beautiful and I am sure it will bring comfort to the family! Your thoughtfulness will be appreciated. You did a fabulous job on the coloring Jessica!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  14. They are never easy to make, but always so meaningful when they are made by hand and from the heart! This is beautiful and comforting! Gorgeous coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card This is sad I have to make another one also. I need to remember to make these ahead of time. I love it.Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. The coloring turned out pretty Jessica.... I've never played with them yet, but I'm a die hoarder at the moment....LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful card Jessica. So sorry to hear that you were in need of a sympathy card, but I know this lovely card will be cherished by the family. The rose is just gorgeous - truly a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful job on your sympathy card! I like the white on white floral paper you stamped on and the soft satin bow. The single flower is perfect and I think the coloring is great. Fabulous job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a pretty card! I think your coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  20. BEAUTIFUL card my sweet friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Jessica ~ BEAUTIFUL card and I am sure this comforted them in their time of need! Well I think your coloring is PERFECT! IMO ~ I have pencils and markers and still have yet to practice enough! I know one thing you will master it just like everything else you do!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card and I do love the font on the sentiment:) TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete