Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Peachy Keen Stamps Color/Photo Inspiration Challenge {14-06}

Good Morning 
and 
Welcome to another fun Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge!!!!
This challenge is the Color/Photo Inspiration seen below...
Don't you just LOVE the colors and those adorable birdies???

For my inspiration I pulled some of the colors and mixed it with the bird and actually used the new April SOTM Flamingo and came up with this.....
Hope you like it!!!
I just LOVE these flamingo's in the new SOTM set and the matching sentiments are super CUTE too! I colored the flamingo using my copics and added a bit of white pen doodles as well. The paper (I have used this alot lately...LOL) is from Simple Stories SN@P paper pad. I used My Creative Time~ Fun Stitched Edges for the wavy border and the Vintage Stitched Label Die for my banner flag.
A few enamel dots and some White Jute May Arts String from Sparkly Sweet Crafty Notions and my card was done.

In case you missed the April New Release, all of these stamps are on sale! 
And below are the sets that I used.
Make sure to check out the rest of the release as well! They are AWESOME!
PKSC-28 April 2014PK-1382 Flamingo Phrases
I hope you have enjoyed my card and will play along with the new challenge!!
You can find out all the details by heading over to the Peachy Keen Blog as well as see the inspiration from the other DT members!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT day!!!

17 comments:

  1. Super sweet card, great take on the color inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one made me smile! I LOVE that fun sentiment! What a great looking flamingo too! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, what a great card! The flamingo is just darling and love the fun sentiment that you used! What a fun set! Great job on the sketch challenge! As always, you nailed it!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. This made me smile as it reminded me of my grandmother. She loved flamingos! She lived in a pink house a block from the beach in Florida, so it was fitting! This is soooo ca-ute. Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, how absolutely adorable is this!! Ha - the sentiment is so fun!! And that flamingo rocks!! Love, love this!! So awesome!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable.. love the fun color combo..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very PRETTY!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the flamingos. They are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You make me think of the tropics with this! SO CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really pretty, love the flamingo such a tropical card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. GORGEOUS job as always my friend, LOVE IT!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jessica ~ BEAUTIFUL card! I LOVE the papers you used and of course the stamps!!!! Again your sense of design ~ ADORE it!!! LOVE, LOVE LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete