Thursday, April 24, 2014

My Creative Time Sneak Peek Day 4

Good Morning 
and 
Welcome to Day 4 of sneaks for the new
My Creative Time 31st Release!
MCT April New Release
We all hope you are enjoying these new release sneak! They have been amazing don't you think??

Today for our final day of sneaks before the hop and big reveal....we are sharing projects using 
And then Some and Springtime in Paris

When I saw the Springtime in Paris set, postcard was the first thing that came to mind...So that is exactly the project I made :)
Isn't this so fun???? I just LOVE that Eiffel stamp and die!
Now I have never been to Paris but after this project I would surely love to go and send this postcard back home!!

Supplies Used:
Paper~ MME Sunshine
Stamps~ My Creative Time~Build a Postcard
My Creative Time~Springtime in Paris
Dies~ My Creative Time~ Stitched 4x6 Journal Die
My Creative Time~Eiffel Tower Die
Embellishments~ SU Bling
Gathered Twigs Distress Ink
Antique Linen Distress Ink

***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday in her video!
ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning! 
VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! 
For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE and let's start spreading the word!

Well that is all I have for today! Thanks so much for stopping by and make sure you check out the other awesome projects from Miss Emma and the DT!
You can see them all HERE.


50 comments:

  1. Love it Jessica!!! What a superb job you did! I would love to be sending it from Paris, lol,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW Jessica your post card came out so awesome gosh what a fab creative job WOW!! Hopefully your dream wish will come true!!
    Love how you used all of Miss Emma's goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the postcard! Thanks for sharing!
    Glenda
    Slatsinhi@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica, this postcard is so pretty, and what a perfect project to create with the new set! Awesome job! What a dream come true that would be! Not a romantic out there I believe that has that dream. :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVED all your BEAUTIFUL sneaks all week Jessica, SUPER DUPER job as always my sweet friend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Jessica I just love your post card with the tower!!!! TFS Vicky
    win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, love the vintage feel!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your postcard Jessica!!! SO pretty!!! Great design :)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very elegant Jessica! Have a good day :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Elegant, classy, tres magnifique! Wonderful showcase of the new release!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jessica ~ Oh this is GORGEOUS! I LVOE that you used the postcard and all the stamps! EEK! BEAUTIFULLY done as always!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing and elegant postcard! I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh awesome sneak peek.. totally love

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your carte postale is totally PERFECT! Every little detail and element is spot on. I just LOVE it!!! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome postcard! I love the Eiffel tower-your stamping is amazing! Beautifully done my friend!
    Have a GREAT day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  16. Elegant & GORGEOUS!! l Love it my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful postcard! You did an awesome job! Love love love this set! Have a great day! lindagk23

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh wow, this is gorgeous!! I absolutely love everything about this postcard!! The Eiffel Tower looks amazing!! Definitely more stamps and dies I must have!! Thanks for showcasing them so beautifully!! Have a great day my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  19. J'aime le jeu Tour Eiffel! (I love the Eiffel Tower set!) Your postcard is absolutely adorable! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thus is so pretty and fun! This would be fun to find in a mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so pretty! The postcard looks amazing and I just love the Eiffel Tower! You have showcased the new stamps and dies perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous post card! I'd love to be able to send a card from Paris! Maybe someday.
    thomasjeri55atyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  23. aw, this is so cute! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have never been to Paris either...it would be fun to send this pretty post card from there! Your card is so beautiful. Great job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fabulous project. It would be such fun to go to Paris. I hope you get to go sometime soon.

    resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh Jessica, you make me want to jump on a plane!!! So so pretty!!!
    Have a GREAT day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very cute postcard card! I love the romance feel it give off. Can you see it, young love writing each other, a Pair woman to an American guy?! lol Yes, so romantic for sure. And I'm such a sap. lol Can't wait to see everyone's projects for the blog hop.
    bsl60 at embarqmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Awesome post card ! Loving this Paris theme. Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the vintage look of the postcard. :)
    gsunshine11 @ tampabay DOT rr DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love how you created your postcard! It looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I wish this set had been around when I went to Paris. Did they have stamps and ink back then??? Great postcard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. txmlhl@yahoo.com
      I can't even remember to leave an e-mail address.

      Delete
  32. This is fabulous - now wouldn't that be great to actually send it from Paris! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi, Jessica. love everything about Paris. Hi, I like very much your postale card. I´m from Venezuela, I don´t speak english, congratulations.
    My blog http://ventanasdescrapbook.blogspot.com. avenaynuez@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love your postcard. I just started making postcards, I mail so many cards , I've started doing the postcards to save money. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  35. That looks like it came straight from Paris!!! Seriously!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thanks for sharing your pretty card.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsbyDragonfly.blogspot
    DMCARDMAKER at AOL dot COM

    ReplyDelete
  37. Perfect... Luv this new release and you are all really rockin' it.. Thanks for the share. Scrappinglatina@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Perfect postcard Jessica! TFS,
    Have a wonderful day!
    Liz O
    Unikebyyes {at}yahoo{dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Jessica,
    Wow, what a great postcard, I love that die. To to cute
    Hugs, Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  40. Great postcard--perfect for the set.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Such a pretty post card. Love it.
    jeria22@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. ooohhh...love the parisian theme! gorgeous Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Jessica, your postcard is just beautiful! I love the colors you used and all of your perfect vintage elements!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Awesome Postcard my friend, really pretty.

    ReplyDelete