Wednesday, April 23, 2014

My Creative Time Sneak Peek Day 3

Good Morning 
and 
Welcome to Day 3 of sneaks for the new
My Creative Time 31st Release!
MCT April New Release
Are you ready for more amazing projects and inspiration from the DT?
Today we are sharing projects using 
Wishing you were Here and Stitched Pretty Flowers and Leaves

I have a card using both sets to share....Hope you like it!
I wanted both the flowers and the leaves to be the focal point of my card so I used a very simple LO to design this project. I started with designer paper from Echo Park and layered each section using kraft card stock. Then using one of my favorite's~ I added some machine stitching to both of the panels before layering the mats together.
Using my cameo, I cut 2 ovals and layered those as well. I didn't add stitching to that because... well I can not stitch in a circle..LOL!
Then for the flower, I used 3 of the dies in the new set, layered them together and glued them to my card. I just had to add a bling to the center of the flower too~just for alittle something more :)
Finally using the banner  from the Vintage Label Dies I stamped my sentiment which is from the new Wishing you Were Here set.
I think this is such a pretty card and I love the new Stitched Pretty Flower and Leaves Dies..... there are so many ways to assemble this set and I know you will all LOVE it too....Just like this whole release!


***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday in her video!
ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! 
You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning! 
VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! 
For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE and let's start spreading the word! 

Well that is all I have for you today....I really hope you like my card!
Thanks so much for stopping by and I will see you all tomorrow for the final day of sneaks!
Have a GREAT Hump Day!!!

54 comments:

  1. So fun Jessica! I love the papers and the design! Great Stitching too! That new die-set is so pretty!Beautiful job friend! You rocked it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so pretty I love the paper and colors you used and boy oh boy the stitching on dies sure show up so well here great creative job.
    You are just so talented. Soooo can't wait to get these dies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a beautiful card, I love the combination of pattern papers, you did a great job, tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful one!!! LOVE! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely gorgeous, Jessica!! The papers are so beautiful and I the design is fabulous!! I love the beautiful flowers and leaves - must haves!! Awesome job as always my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Jessica! Thanks for the inspiration,
    have a wonderful day!
    Liz O,
    unikebyes {at}yahoo{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card. The machine stitching is such a nice touch. Your colors and paper choices are so perfect together.
    thomasjeri55atyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card design! You do a beautiful job with your stitching (the REAL kind, lol!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your card Jessica! Very pretty!
    crazyaboutcards@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how you combined your colors and paper....
    This is GORGEOUS!! Awesome job on the stitching my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute florals and the colors are nice. :)
    gsunshine11 @ tampabay DOT rr DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving the color combinations, it's super cute!

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jessica ~ Oh this is soooo BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE how you used the new dies and the design! Then you already ADORE the paper and "real" stitching! FABULOUS as always my friend ~ ALWAYS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it! AWESOME paper combo!!!!! Perfect as always!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card with great coloring!!! TFS
    Vicky
    win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card design. I like your choice of papers.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my ...what a gorgeous, springtime card! Love the pretty papers and that beautiful flower. Great card layout and the stitching looks fab ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow this is beautiful! I was instantly drawn to your flower and those leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous color combo on this elegant card!! ♥♥ LOVE IT! Hugs, T

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very pretty. I like the plaid background. with the colors this could be a great masculine card. they are so hard to design. thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your card. The paper choices are so pretty. These dies are amazing.

    Leslie
    cascrapper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Luv the color scheme... Great colors for a masculine card... May have to scraplift....hehehe... Luv the leave dies... Thanks for the share... Scrappinglatina@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. what a pretty card.. love those dies..

    ReplyDelete
  24. GORGEOUS! I always love when you do some machine stitching on your cards! This turned out BEAUTIFUL!!! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your card is beautiful...love the stitching. I really like these flower and leaf dies. Your card design is so happy and pretty. Fabulous job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Awesome layering. Love your paper choices. TFS

    resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  27. Cute papers and the colors are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Jessica,

    What a great card!!! :) I love all of your stitching (including the faux stitching on Emma's wonderful dies)!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com



    ReplyDelete
  29. So pretty, love all of the beautiful colors and patterns! Awesome sneaks my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love all of the stitching. Your card is so pretty.
    mickey pal 2 at msn dot com
    dianne

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wonderful card. Love the paper choices. The leaf die is great. I really need this one. ogdendoll@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow Jess, this is AWESOME!!! I love your real stitching with the fabby stitched leaves, flowers and banner sentiment tag! A PERFECT card for ANY occasion!!! So fantastic!!!! Thanks for always being so fabulous my friend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. This card is so pretty simple an clean lines I love all the stitching around it!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Your card is so awesome! I love the simple design of it and love how the flowers and leaves are the focal point. Fabulous papers too.
    bsl60 at embarqmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. So pretty and wonderful paper patterns.

    Tina
    aurathentic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Beautiful card. Love the die cuts and wonderful papers! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  37. Pretty card ~ love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  38. So, so pretty! I loved the colors and the how you used the sneaks. I can't wait for the release:) Thanks for sharing!

    Peace, Love, & Creative Hugs!
    Monica L.

    moni023 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Gorgeous card! Love the papers you chose, the layering looks amazing! The flowers and leaves are beautiful! Such a great job on this!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  40. I love your card! The colors are beautiful!
    bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Thanks for sharing your wonderful card.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
    DMCARDMAKER at AOL dot COM

    ReplyDelete
  42. Lovely card! I love the stitching. I may eventually get a craft ROOM instead of a craft SPACE and can leave my sewing machine out. As is, I'm usually too lazy to drag it out, but I do love the look.

    ReplyDelete
  43. love the colors of this card
    upnurse at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  44. What a pretty card! I love the papers you used and of course that beautiful flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Just BEAUTIFUL my friend, LOVE all the layers!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  46. wow, such a great card and what an AWESOME die set!!! Can't wait to get this one!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  47. fantastic card and i love the new dies :)

    ReplyDelete
  48. Gorgeous, this would be awesome to make into a set.

    ReplyDelete