Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Wednesday Inspiration w/My Creative Time {Post #1}

Good Morning and Happy Hump day everyone!
It is time for Wednesday Inspiration with My Creative Time where the DT makes a project of our choice based on an inspiration subject.

My inspiration comes from a recent Try Me Tuesday segment that featured a Ghosting technique. HERE is the post where Miss Emma and the DT gave this technique a try and since that time, several of the DT members have been using this on their cards. Miss Lee~Ann has been doing an AMAZING job showcasing this HERE and HERE and HERE so her cards have been my inspiration to give this a try.


Here is the card I made. CAS so I could focus on those beautiful flowers!



Supplies Used:
Paper~ Kraft, White
Ink~ Color Box~Frost White Pigment Ink
Memento Angel Pink and Rose Bud Dye Ink
Tim Holtz Peeled Paint Distress Ink
Versafine Onxy Black Pigment Ink
Embellishments~ Sewing Machine
Enamel Dots

So what do you think????? This was such a fun technique and very easy too, I encourage you all to give it a try!
Want to see more projects?
Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the DT made!
I know the inspiration is AWESOME!!!!

Thanks for stopping by and I will be back in a few hours with a Peachy Keen Stamps tutorial!
Catch you all in a bit!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Entering this into the following challenges:
Pause Dream Enjoy~Flowers

21 comments:

  1. Oh Jessica this is gorgeous!!! I have to try the Ghosting technique, I never heard of it before and love trying new things so thanks for sharing... beautiful job my friend!!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, this is so pretty against the Kraft! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so sweet you did an outstanding job with your stamping I'd say you nailed this technique. Love the colors you chose too. Great creative job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, Jessica! The ghost stamping looks so pretty on kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for using me as your inspiration...your designs inspire me all the time!!! Gorgeous ghost stamping...love it!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessica ~ This is STUNNINGLY GORGEOUS! I LOVE the ghost stamping and cant wait to try it! LOVE the Kraft and oh my the real stitching! BEAUTIFULLY done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely wonderful...love this effect, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A FABULOUS card my friend!! Love the stitching.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely gorgeous, Jessica!! The flowers look amazing!! Your ghost stamping is perfect!! And the stitching tops this beauty off perfectly!! Love it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jessica,
    This card is so pretty, I love the flowers. I am jealous though of the stitching, I can never seem to sew a straight line. Great job
    Hugs, Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a very lovely card with a lot of great detail. I appreciate the introduction to ghost stamping.. what a super cool technique.

    Thanks for joining us at Pause, Dream, Enjoy - DT Jen http://www.jenileighdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am going to try this! I love the stitching too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This technique looks great on kraft papers. I love your clean and simple card. Beautiful job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow those flowers are gorgeous.. I love this card..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is BEAUTIFUL Jessica, AWESOME job with your ghost stamping!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous Card. Love how it looks 3d

    ReplyDelete