Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter w/ Trendy Twine

Happy Easter Everyone!
The Trendy Twine DT is sharing some sweet Easter projects today that you will definitely want to check out!

For my project I made these cute little bunny treats that I put into my kiddo's Easter Basket. They were so much fun to make and came together really quickly.
I linked all the products I used at the bottom of my post too.
Hope you like them!
For starters, I used a file from My Scrap Chick that I had and forget about. Love finding long lost items...LOL!
Instead of using the face that came with the file, I added my own PK bunny face~ super cute right? I added some copic colors to her eyes and mouth and some chalk to her cheeks. I inked around the bunny ears and then used the Twisted Gumball Trendy Twine to tie my tag on. The tags and the sentiments are both from My Creative Time and fit perfectly on the top of the treat to hold it all together.
What is a bunny without a cute fluffy tail :) I made some Totally White Trendy Twine pom poms and hot glued them onto my treat.
Finally I filled my Small Candy Sacks (from the Trendy Twine Store) with some fake grass and some chocolate carrots.

Supplies Used:
Paper~ White, Pink
Stamps~ Peachy Keen Stamps~Baby Easter Bunny
My Creative Time~Teeny Tag Holidays
Cuts/Dies~ My Creative Time~ Teeny Tag Dies
My Scrap Chick~ Bunny Treat Wrap
Embellishments~ Trendy Twine~ Twisted Gumball
Trendy Twine~ Totally White
Trendy Twine~Small Candy Sacks
White gel pen
copic markers, chalk

**** REMINDER****
Spring Has Sprung
Challenge going on now HERE
We would LOVE to see your projects using the recipe below

 Recipe:
(1) Easter or floral theme
(2)  Stitching - real (including machine stitch) or faux (pen, ink, etc.)
(3)  Trendy Twine 

**If you do not have Trendy Twine, use hemp, jute, 
embroidery thread, or yarn only; NO ribbon
(no other brands of bakers twine)**


Deadline is 11:59 p.m. central time, Friday, April 25th. 

Here are this month's colors... 
Pick them up while they are on sale in the shop!

Click here to shop.
 Click here to like us on Facebook.
 Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.

Thanks for stopping by and have a very happy Easter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Entering this into the following challenges:

Scrappy Moms Stamps~Easter
Crafty Playtime~Anything Goes
Just B Creative Crazy~ April Linky



33 comments:

  1. Love those super adorable bunnies!! What a fun idea! Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love their tails...soooo fun Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so cute, thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so super cute Jessica. Love it to bits
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy to be part of this team. You are AWESOME my friend!!
    Totally cute!! I want one..LOL!!
    Happy Easter to you my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*


    ReplyDelete
  6. super sweet hope you have a wonderful Easter with your family. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, I know the boys were so happy to have such special treats from their mama!!!! These are so sweet and I adore those PKS faces! Happy Easter Jess!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super sweet and fun Easter project! Love the pom-pom bunny tails! Thanks so much for sharing your darling project at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Hugs, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Easter Jessica!!!! Oh my gosh, these are SO stinkin cute!!! The tails, eeeekkk!!!! LOVE. I bet the boys' baskets were overflowing with wonderful treats like this!!! They are so lucky to have such an amazing Mom!! Now that I won some super yummy trendy twine (thank you so much btw!) I will be able to use some of your awesome inspiration with mine!! Thanks for sharing this wonderful Easter day project and I wish the Esch family all the blessings of this beautiful day! Much love my friend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute! And when I saw the picture of the back, I chuckled. GREAT job! Thank you for Linking Up at Pause Dream Enjoy. ~DT Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy Page on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute! Your boys must get the greatest Easter baskets! Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jessica,
    This is so much fun. Thank you for joining us this week and for posting your beautiful project in our Word Art Wednesday challenge.
    Blessings,
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those bunnies are so adorable, love their sweet little faces and the pom pom tails are awesome! Hope you have a super Easter with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So super sweet. Love the bunny tails. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  15. SO totally cute.. love those bunnies..

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute!!! Love their little tails, adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous treat boxes! Love the faces and the wonderful tails! TFS and Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cute...who knew a backside could be so adorable?!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my gosh, seriously, these are the cutest Easter baskets ever, Jessica!! Those adorable faces!! I don't know which side is cuter - that pom-pom tail is perfect!! Love, love these my friend!! They make me happy just looking at them!! I hope you had a wonderful Easter!! Happy Monday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  20. Alright Jessica ~ I saw these on FB and they are so darn CUUUTE!! Oh my you do the CUTEST things ever!! LVOE the PKS faces, the cut and oh my the tail! ADORBS!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. CUTE!!!!!! hope you had a wonderful Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such incredible cuteness, Jessica!! Those long ears are fantastic and I LOVE the tails at the back!! Such a clever idea!!

    Have a fabulous week!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. OMGoodness- what a fabulous project! The face is perfect and I can't get over the tail - adorable! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :D

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is just too CUTE!!!! Love there peachy faces.

    ReplyDelete
  25. These could not be cuter, Jessica, just love their sweet expressions! Thanks for sharing them with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  26. OMG these are the cutest things!! I love the faces and those little tails are too cute!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  27. OMG! these are way too cute and I love their adorable tail:)

    ReplyDelete
  28. These are tabby Jessica! The face and those cute tails, love!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh my!!! These are adorable. The faces are too cute, but the behinds are even cuter!!! Love them.

    Thank you so much for doing this special post for Easter.

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love your Bunnies, so adorable. The trendy twine tail is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete