Monday, April 7, 2014

Scrapping The Little Things......{MCT}

Good Morning everyone!!
Welcome to "Scrapping the Little Things" with My Creative Time
where we share Project Life, Smash book or Scrapbook LO's using MCT stamps and dies!

Today I have some Project Life cards to share that I made for Easter.
Since I am not a scrapbooker, I have taken a huge liking to these PL pages and find it not only a GREAT way to scrapbook easily, but I can plan ahead (like I did with these card) and all I have to do is some quick journaling and add some pictures.
Here are the cards I made, hope you like them!
I LOVE this Sn@P Paper from Simple Stories and used several of the colored papers for my cards. Mixed with all the My Creative Time dies made these cards very easy to put together. 
The Lowercase Fun Dies are my favorite to use for adding lettering to my projects! They are such a great size and leave plenty of room for some journaling and picture :)

I made a shaker in one of the pockets, adding a Stitched Journal Die as my background and filling it with some sequins and die cut eggs from Hello Chickie! Then using my sewing machine, I ran a stitch line to close up the pocket so nothing falls out. Don't you just love that cute bunny??? I just had to add an enamel dot for his tail....LOL!
The frame was adhered to the journal card on 3 sides so when I get my pic of the kids coloring their eggs I can easily slide it in!

MCT Products Used:

Other products used:
Simple Stories SN@P! Basics paper pad
Enamel Dots
sequins, sewing machine

What do you think????
Now all I have to do is add my Easter Pictures!

That is all I have for now....
Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the DT made!
I know the inspiration is AWESOME!!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT Monday!!!

32 comments:

  1. SUPER DUPER job with your project life page Jessica, LOVE it my friend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job for your PL page. Gosh talk about being ready for the holiday wowzers you really are on top of your scrappin' game. Super cute
    ideas and your stitching adds that super cozy touch and love the ways you've used all of Miss Emma's goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pages are so cute and colorful, Jessica! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! What a bright, happy way to preserve some special memories of Easter. LOVE the sequins, what a fun touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessica ~ Oh this is ADORABLE!!! I LOVE the fin details and oh my I need to lift that idea of the sequins and a shaker pocket!! EEK! Only problem it requires sewing ~ we all know how I can't even thread a dang needle! ADORABLE PL page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute Jessica- the bunny tail is great.Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great way of displaying all the fun elements on your journal page.... It's super cute and the perfect picture in it will make it even more special.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look amazing, Jessica!! I love the sweet bunny and the sequins!! What a beautiful way to display your Easter pictures!! Fabulous as always my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute PL cards Jessica!!! I love that paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute shaker and I love the bright colors.
    dianne

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my this is so fun.. love the shaker..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous & Fun!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful job and clever idea to make a shaker! Sewing it shut is perfect. Great layout page.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jessica,
    These are so adorable. I really love the got eggs, never thought about doing a shaker kind of card. Thanks for sharing and for a great idea as well
    Hugs, Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute and fun my friend! I hope you had a fantastic weekend.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super fun! Love the sequins and eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This looks fabulous, love the sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my goodness, this is AWESOME Jessica! Hoe adorable to add the sequins and really....a shaker card! LOVE that idea on your PL page! You are ALWAYS so stinken clever! LOVE this!
    Have a great evening!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow this is really nice hope you share more project like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your PL cards Jessica and laughed at your cute enamel tail..that is adorable!!!! I also love the shaker using the sequins, you are such a clever card maker, these are all just perfect!!!! Have a beautiful day my crafty talented friend.hugs

    ReplyDelete
  21. Perfect page Jessica! Love those sequins in the pocket! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Jess, this is SO GREAT!!! I used to be a scrapbooker, but once I began stamping, I hardly ever finished another scrapbook page. I think this project you've showcased today just may bring me back to scrapbooking because this looks so clean and neat, fresh and unique.. not overwhelming with tons of layers and such as many LOs seem to consist of. The cards and slide pocket compartments make it quick and easy to create cherished memories to last forever, I love it!! Ok now let's chat about the detailing and my favorite features of this---I'm squealing over that white bunny cottontail!!! You are so clever lol, that is the cutest! And your shaker pocket is fabulousity, oh my gosh!!! I love your interactive elements, they just add more fun to everything!!! The sequins with the eggs is a visual delight!!! I'm super inspired by this Jessica! I will give it a go soon and see if I can make something turn out a fraction as awesome as yours!! TFS and have an AMAZING DAY my friend! <3

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful PL Page. love it my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Popping in to say Hi This is just as cute as it was yesterday!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. These are SO bright and fun! I love the mix of colours - and what a treat to have a shaker pocket in there too!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I see many of your projects on Facebook. But....love coming by for all the details. Your PL pages are so darling!! Thanks for so much adorable inspiration/motivation Jessica! Have a great rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete