Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Let's Celebrate......{Seize the Sketch #18}{Post 2}

Good Morning Everyone!
~if you are looking for my Peachy Keen Stamps Color challenge card please click HERE~

It is time for another Seize The Sketch Challenge.
Here is the new challenge sketch.....
hosted this week by Me!
And here is the card I made based on the sketch!
Shaker cards are so fun to make and they add so much to a card! 
Using this star paper from MME~Boy Crazy paper pad I decided to make a masculine type birthday card based on the sketch.
All of the dies are from My Creative Time as well as the sentiment. I added some Trendy Twine in Totally Blue and all of the sequins are misc stash ones. I really need to order some more...know of a good place to order them from? I would love it if you left it in the comments :)

Supplies Used:
Paper~ MME Boy Crazy
Stamps~ My Creative Time ~Let's Celebrate
Dies~ My Creative Time~ 3 Star Stitched Dies
Embellishments~ sequins, pop dots
Trendy Twine~ Totally Blue

So what do you think???
I hope you like my card and will play along with the new challenge!
Make sure to head on over to the Seize The Sketch blog to see what the other DT members created with this sketch and for all the details on how you can play along.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT day!!

33 comments:

  1. Love the shaker card! I always admire people who make them. I haven't ever made one for fear I will mess it up. Love yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Love your sketch Jessica and your shaker card is so FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card and great sketch, Jessica! Love the shaker element and the festive feel of your cute card!!! BTW-you have been turning my head at Peachy Keen...such cute stamps...don't know how I missed them!!! You sure make them shine.
    Hugs,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bottom of the frame! Something to remember when I use mine again~

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun, Jessica! What a great photo frame! I haven't seen one with a fancy edge. Love all those stars too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessica, what a FUN card! I am loving your shaker cards:) The frame is awesome and love the fun pattern paper! Great card my friend!
    Have a super day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card Jessica!!! I need to learn how to make these shaker cards, so fabulous! I buy my sequins at My Craft Spot , have a great day my friend! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty stary shaker card.... love the sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant Jessica!! LOVE that shaker piece :) Fabulous colors and card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this paper and your shaker card, Jess! I'm so loving Emma's dies; have stocked up on quite a few lately!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So super duper fun!!! I just love shaker cards too :)
    Have a great day!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so absolutely fabulous, Jessica!! I love the shaker box!! It looks amazing!! What a gorgeous card!! Love, love it my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE how you added the sequins.. super cute card..

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful shaker card my friend!!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so stinkin fun! What a great take on your sketch! Love it girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Shaker cards are so fun! Especially when they are filled with sparkly sequins! Great sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful Jessica! I always get my sequins at Michaels with a coupon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jessica,
    This is so cute! I love the idea of a shaker card. I haven't done one of these in awhile. Super cute
    Hugs, Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Too fun! Love the sequin filled shaker.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great take on the sketch I love the papers you used and of course what you did with Emma's awesome dies. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is a brilliant boy card! Love shakers, and the stars are the perfect accents :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome Shaker Card. Love how this turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This card is super fun, fun, FUN. Perfect feel for a shaker :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I really need to make a shaker card. This is really super cute. Love the polaroid! Great job
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is one of those cards that just makes me happy! Shaker cards just never cease to make me smile -love it!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such a FUN card Jessica, SUPER DUPER job my friend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Jessica ~ Well your sketch is FABULOUS along with this shaker card!! OMG!!! LOVE it! Well I only have a few colors of sequins and I only seen to peeps answer your question ~ Neat and Tangled is where I ordered some but would like to have more!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Jessica, love the shaker card! I am not brave enough (yet, lol!) to try one!

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is so awesome, Jessica!! I love the shaker! I have yet to make one of these....maybe this week I will muck with them! Have a super Sunday!

    ReplyDelete