Tuesday, September 22, 2015

MCT Favorite Stamp/Die of the Month~ Let's Celebrate

Good Morning Everyone!!!
What did you think of the AMAZING 47th New Release from My Creative Time? 
Hopefully you all were able to take advantage of Miss Emma's sale and pick up the release.

Today is part 2 of  "My FAVORITE stamp/die of the Month!  This month we are featuring the stamp and die set
 "Let's Celebrate"  
If this set has been on your wish list, you can pick this set up here at a discount price HERE! 
This set will be on sale for the entire month of September! The sale will end on September 30th @ 12:00am PST!  
Here is the Halloween card I made using the Lets Celebrate stamp set plus some of the recently releases stamps and dies...can you pick out the newbies????
To make my card I started with a kraft cardstock base, added a layer of black cardstock then using the largest of the Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies added a layer of designer paper.
For the focal point of my card I used the newly released Stitched Belly Band Dies for my sentiment. I mixed 2 different stamp sets to make one sentiment....the "it's" and the "party time" are from the Let's Celebrate set and the "halloween" is from the new Happy Everything set. In keeping with the color combo theme of orange, black and white, I added some white gel pen to the "party" sentiment....looks like lights doesn't it?
To finish up my card I added the adorable ghost stamp/die from the Too Cute to Spook set. I just love that cutie face!!!
Some May Arts black ribbon, a black clothes pin and some random enamel dots and this card is completed!

My Creative Time Products Used:

So what do you think????? Want to see more projects?
Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the DT made!
I know the inspiration is AWESOME!!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT day!!


16 comments:

  1. OMG Your Card is Faboolous!!! OMG Girl You sure came up with so many outstanding creative ideas. I do love how you used your white gel pen on the letters you are so right looks like lights I'm so going to do this....I just love too all the clever ways you used your Miss Emma goodies....Man you did one super Wicked Awesome creative job....WOW Love....LOVE!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super adorable...what a cute ghost!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just the cutest! The new Halloween sentiment worked perfectly in there, and that belly band die is a great stand-alone! Adorable card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet job on your cute card! I like how you mixed stamp sets for the sentiment and the white dots do look like lights. Great idea.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards and I love the way you used your gel pen. They do look like lights.

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww adorable Halloween card.. love that little Ghost..

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous card, Jessica!! I love how you attached the sentiment with the clothes pin!! The ghost is adorable with his rosy cheeks!! This is gorgeous my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic Halloween card! love the little clothespin and chevron ribbon! The little ghost is adorable~such a FUN card!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too cute Too spook!! Super cute & fun!
    Have a blessed day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute project, love the fun design of your card! That little clothespin is too cute and I the chevron ribbon is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh it's so CUTE! I can't wait for my goodies to arrive!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  12. spooky cute!! great thought to add the chevron ribbon and that cute little clothes pin. i hope you have a fantastic weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card and love that backing paper! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jessica ~ Over the top ADORABLE!! I LOVE how you used those stamps with those dies! Then lets not even start talking about that paper that I need! Haven't said this in awhile but add this to my stack ` thanks! Ha!

    ReplyDelete