Monday, September 28, 2015

No tricks.....just treats! Trendy Twine DT project

Good Morning everyone!
It is my DT day over on the Trendy Twine blog!!
I just LOVE this time of year...leaves up here will be starting to change soon, apple picking and of course PUMPKINS! 
Today I get to share another project using the featured Mini Coffee Cups, this one just in time for Halloween, along with a perfect Halloween Trendy Twine color~ 
For my project today, I used the adorable Mini Coffee Cup and turned it into a pumpkin. I started by wrapping the cup with some designer paper and stamped my cutie Peachy Keen pumpkin face on the front.
For my top...or the stem, I used a wooden button  and placed a striped piece of the straw onto the button. I die cut some leaves and hot glued everything to the button. To cover the hot glue, I wrapped some Halloween Lime Orangesicle Trendy Twine several times around the base.
To finish my project off, I wrapped some more of the designer paper around the lid of the cup as well as added a die cut circle to to the top in which the button embellishment was adhered to. I took some more of the Halloween Lime Orangesicle Trendy Twine wrapped it 2 times around the lid and attached my sentiment tag with a bow.
Filled with some candy or a Pumpkin Coffee K-cup, this would make a fun gift to give!

Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:


New to Trendy Twine??? Check out the other places where we share our projects .....
Trendy Twine Blog~ HERE
and the
Trendy Twine Facebook page~ HERE
Don't forget to visit the 
new and improved, packed with tons of product
Store HERE

Additional Products Used:
My Creative Time

Peachy Keen Stamps
PK~550 Pumpkin Faces

I hope you have enjoyed my project! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT Monday!!!

20 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable! Great idea for the cups - thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute, now you need to make more to pass it out for all those special people in your life.....LOL~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get over how adorable this is! What a perfect idea for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I absolutely adore this sweet treat!!
    Fun and very Creative my friend!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just darling! I love it!

    Hugs,

    Chriss - Scrappin with Chriss & Lou

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable project, love the fun mini cup you created especially with that Peachy Face, I miss seeing all of your amazing Peachy projects! The way you created the top is awesome as well, love the straw with the leaf, so unique and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just adorable Jessica I love the mini cup but your design is awesome. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG Miss Jessica WOW Girl your to go coffee cup is Amazing You so did a super outstanding creative job!! I read your recipe and you sure did come up with tons of clever and creative ideas to achieve your look...You never cease to amaze me with what you envision and that create...WOW I'm totally blown away with your creation.
    YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute Cup!! What a really fun idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cool - love the fabulous colour of that twine! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is so darn CUTE! I just love that Peachy face! Great job Jessica!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally adorbs Jessica! Cutest pumpkin ever!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jessica ~ ADORABLE!!! Add this to my stack too! LOVE how you added the leaf, twine and itty bity tag ~ so darn CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello my friend!! I'm back and trying to catch up on all of your gorgeous projects I've missed (I apologize in advance for inundating your inbox with emails as I check them out!!) Thank you so much for stopping by to visit while I was gone :)

    This is just the cutest project, Jessica!! I love the sweet pumpkin!! That face is so adorable!! I love how you added the leaves!! Creative and fabulous!! I love it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete