Monday, September 14, 2015

MCT 47th New Release Sneak Day 1

Good Morning and welcome to Day 1 of sneaks for 

Miss Emma has an AWESOME release of AMAZING stamps and dies that the DT can not wait to sneak all week with you! Then don't forget to join us on Friday for the big reveal and blog hop!!
But before we get to that fun stuff, lets start out with Day 1 showcasing the set~
Happy Everything
This new set is just AWESOME! It comes with 21 stamps and the super fun "Happy" die.
It will be for sure your go to when making cards! Trust me!!
For my project I used the "1st day of school" sentiment and matched it with the "happy" die to make an easy CAS card. 
I wanted to add some color so I grabbed the apple die from the Love to Learn set and placed some pattern paper behind my card mat. I added the green for the leaves and the brown for the stem.
Finally for some added dimension, I popped up the "happy" word die on some foam, the card mat on some foam and placed some random enamel dots around.

My Creative Time Products Used:
Happy Everything (New Release)
Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More
Love to Learn

***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
 We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday in her video! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the more chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!;)
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you will join me tomorrow for Day 2!
Don't forget to stop by the MCT Blog to see what the rest of the VERY talented DT has to share!

56 comments:

  1. I love this Jessica! Way a cute way to send anyone off to school on their first day! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration my friend!
    Simplycricutting@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card, can't wait to see your other creations with the rest of the release.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card, can't wait to see your other creations with the rest of the release.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I LOVE this sentiment! It's perfect! Your card is just adorable! I am so glad that Emma thought to be school in there! Love this! I am looking forward to the rest of the release this week! TFS!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    Joann6274@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your yummy 1st day of school card! So sweet!
    Glenda
    slatsinhi@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Miss Jessica your card is Adorabs!! Love the ever so clever and creative ways you've used Miss Emma's goodies. Love the colors and papers you chose. You so did a super outstanding creative job...I can't wait to get this new set...it's awesome. YOU ROCK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great card for a special day. Nice job

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card to give to a little loved one on such a fun occasion!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute card!

    pruttybird at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely perfect! LOVE THIS, Jessica!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card. Perfect for a student or teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute card!
    Miranda :)
    www.nanasscrapspot.com
    miranda@nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty card, love how you created the apples.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the die cut.
    the apples look great.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an adorable card, so clean and simple----love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What an adorable card, so clean and simple----love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is so cute with all those little apples:)
    Monicaalcazar@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your card and the way you popped up the "Happy". Great effect.
    This card is sure to make any child happy.

    Booismine@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute Card TFS Vicky
    win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your CAS card!
    TBowle1b@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a perfect CAS card!
    The Happy diecut really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is so awesome!! I love that happy die!! The apples are a perfect touch for a 1st day of school card!! Love this my friend!! Can't wait to see what you have for tomorrow!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  24. Darling card. This Happy die is going to be so useful.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a cute card. This set really does have a sentiment for every occasion!

    Leslie
    cascrapper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Adorable card!! Just love the "happy" die!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very cute. I love the simplicity

    plweir1969@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Super adorable card. Love the apples. TFS mghowell8@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Super adorable card. Love the apples. TFS mghowell8@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Jessica, I'm crushing all over this card; from the apples to the Happy die and new sentiment, it's simply marvelous! Adding this to my must have list!
    ~c (cmayne@shaw.ca)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful card! I love the design idea...so pretty with the great happy die. I can see why this is a go to stamp and die set!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a perfect and beautiful card design. I LOVE it!!! This set is going to be a must have! Hugs- Glora
    me(at)glorajean(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Super cute Jessica! That word just POPS!! Great job! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh my Jessica! This is totally cute! First I loved the back to school sentiment and then you put together the perfect card! Thanks for the tips!

    cbarwick@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  35. What a fun 1st Day of School card. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
    dmcardmaker {at}(gmail}{dot}{com}

    ReplyDelete
  36. Cute--love the apples.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hi, I love the simplicity yet outstanding card! TFS
    esterperez73@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hi, I love the simplicity yet outstanding card! TFS
    esterperez73@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I just love your CAS cards! They are always so striking! Great job Jessica!

    cassandracauble at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. This card really caught my eye- the way you used patterned paper for the apples and the black happy die cut is fabulous.
    nslee@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  41. Super fun card, love the CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  42. This card would definitely cheer me up going back to school. The apple always represents the teacher and going back to school.I would make me smile thinking of bygone days and new ones coming! :) adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I LOVE your card. The teacher in me can't help but smile at the cute little apples and happy sentiment! Love how sweet and simple it is. Perfect!
    crafts.petersen(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Those apples look great with the Happy die.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Super cute, cool and fun!
    Awesome job my friend!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  46. love that big sentiment.. such a sweet card..

    ReplyDelete
  47. Jessica ~ Oh my I am sure whomever received this LOVED it!! LOVE the design, the products and the way you popped the happy!! BEAUTIFULLY done!

    ReplyDelete