Wednesday, September 30, 2015

You've been BOOed!....{MCT What a Treat Wednesday}

Good Morning everyone and welcome to another
My Creative Time's
What a Treat Wednesday!!
Halloween is getting closer so for my project today I made a fun treat that can me mass produced and given to anyone you want to "BOO"
To make my project I used one of the clear Pillow Boxes from Trendy Twine and filled it with some candy corn. To close up the box, I added some May Arts Black Chevron ribbon and tied it off on top with some Orangesicle Trendy Twine.
Using the newly released Holiday Tags stamp and die set from the last MCT release, I die cut the circle tags using white and black cardstock and then stamped my sentiment using the Fright Night stamp set. I love going through my older MCT stamps finding sentiments that I forget Miss Emma released :)
The tag was then tied onto the ribbon closure with a simple bow of the Orangesicle Trendy Twine.

My Creative Time Products Used:

Additional Products Used:
Black Chevron Ribbon

For more awesome What a Treat Wednesday projects make sure to stop by the 
My Creative Time blog! 
Thanks so much for stopping by today and have a GREAT Hump Day!!!

13 comments:

  1. OOOHHHHH Girl What a Super Awesome Treat someone is receiving & what a Funtabulous presentation I love it. Great Tag and Fangtastic ribbon. YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable Jessica! The ribbon looks amazing paired up with the adorable tag! Of course you filled it with my favorite all time candy!
    YUM!
    Off to the beach...had to stop in for a visit quick! Was able to sneak in a little time on the internet today while in Mexico to visit some of my bloggy friends:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome treat holder, looks like one that you can mass produce in no time.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun project! Love those clear boxes! The ribbon is fabulous and your tag looks amazing! Very yummy project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. heehee i love that sentiment.. this is too fun..

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful way to package up a sweet treat! I often go through all of the stamps and dies and find some good sentiments too. Great job on your treat.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! Great ribbon and adorable tag. Add some yummy candy corn and you've got the perfect Halloween treat ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jessica ~ YUMMY!!! All the details go so PERFECTLY with the pillow box ~ you know what to do right?? LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so awesome!! I love the tag!! What beautiful ribbon, too!! And yum...love candy corn ;) Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete