Thursday, September 17, 2015

MCT 47th New Release Sneak Day 4

Good Morning and welcome to the final day of sneaks for the
47th New Release from My Creative Time!
I hope you have been enjoying all the amazing DT projects and will stop back tomorrow for the BIG reveal and blog hop!!

For today's sneaks, the DT is showcasing the new set
Stitched Treat Sleeve Die along with this releases freebie Dec 25 Die
I couldn't help by make 2 different projects using the showcase sets plus SEVERAL new release stamps and dies! I will share each project up close...starting with the freebie...
For my first project, I used the new Stitched Treat Sleeve Die and some gorgeous sparkle polka dot vellum to make the bag. Next, using the Belly Band Dies, Freebie Dec25 die and some beautiful green ribbon I decorated the bag. Filled with some decorative paper shreds and a candy cane my CAS gift bag is ready to give on Christmas.

Freebie Die

Our "Freebie" for this release is this ADORABLE "Dec25" die. It will be given to the FIRST 150 shoppers! If you are one of the 1st 150 shoppers it will be automatically added to your package at the time of packaging/shipping. Once 150 shoppers come through, the die will be available for purchase. So, if it’s for sale in the store, you are not one of the 150. No exceptions will be made. This freebie die is not a part of the “bundle” and will be sold separately!

Now since Halloween is closer than Christmas, I wanted to make another treat bag just for that.
I used some designer paper for the treat sleeve and then made the tag the focal point of my project. To make my pumpkin, I used an older set~Seasonal Greetings for the pumpkin and stem and the Stitched Leaves Die for the leaf. Once the pumpkin was assembled, I added it to the new Holiday Tag. It is then perfect for my sentiment, from the Belly Band stamp set and that fun die cut pumpkin. To finish off this project, I added some hemp twine to the pumpkin and attached the tag to the front of the bag using a cutie clothes pin.

My Creative Time Products Used:
Stitched Treat Sleeve Die (New Release)
Dec 25 Die (New Release)
Stitched Belly Band Dies (New Release)
Belly Band Stamps (New Release)
Holiday Tag (New Release)
Seasonal Greetings
Stitched Leaves Die

***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday in her video! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the more chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!;)


Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you will join us tomorrow for the Big Reveal and Blog Hop!
Don't forget to stop by the MCT Blog to see what the rest of the VERY talented DT has to share!

46 comments:

  1. Ok, I must find this super cute glitter polka dot vellum! It's perfect for the Christmas treats sleeve! I especially love all that orange for the Halloween sleeve! Wanna share some of the pop rocks! ;) thanks again Jessica for inspiring us with your creativity!
    Simplycricutting@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica I love your little treat sleeve goodies!!! The Halloween one is so cute! I love the papers and how you used the gift tag from earlier in the week! The one using the freebie die is gorgeous though! I love the look of vellum!!! Beautiful job!
    TFS!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    Joann6274@gmail.com
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say is OMG I am in Love!!!!!
    Glenda
    slatsinhi@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good golly these are just darling!! I love your holiday themes on these treat pockets!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great treat due to have to go to for quick assembly and design! I adore your cute treats here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH Miss Jessica I love your cutie treat bags. It's so fun that you chose to make one for Halloween & one for Christmas your ideas are so fab & fun!! great embellish ideas and great papers.....lovin' the vellum!! You so did 2 outstanding creative jobs!! YOU so ROCK

    ReplyDelete
  7. This die is darling. All you ladies did an amazing job of showing it off. It is nice that it can be used for any holiday!
    Cmq3 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG I love the pumpkin sleeve.
    lhicks376@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I love the pumpkin sleeve.
    lhicks376@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, these are so awesome!! I love the treat sleeve die!! You decorated both so perfectly!! So far, I need all of the new dies and stamps from this release!! Thanks for the amazing inspiration my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the polka-dot vellum paper and that little pumpkin is so adorable. Your creations are so beautiful
    Monicaalcazar@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. you are just full of awesome fun ideas.. totally love..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute treats. TH colors are o bright, I love everything about them. Have a blessed day

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are just so cool ... I love how you can create any holiday with these so adorable.

    mymousedreams@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You certainly showed how versatile this die is. Both projects are wonderfully made!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You certainly showed how versatile this die is. Both projects are wonderfully made!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are super duper cute! I would totally love to get one of these for a yummy treat! Excellent job!
    bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your creations are so cute! Looking forward to the release... must be there early!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I absolutely love what you created with this new and fun release!!
    Adorable treats!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super cute treat bags!!!

    keyshasain@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the two treat sleeves. You are going to be able to use this set so often during the year.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love how you've used this die
    Plweir1969@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. These treat bags are darling.
    So many events when you need just a small gift - these would work great.
    thanks for sharing.
    txmlhl@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great treat bags, the way you decorated each treat bag looks awesome! All of the dies look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love both of your adorable bags!
    TBowle1b@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow, those treat bags are just beautiful. You did an amazing job with this release.

    Leslie
    cascrapper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great treat bags and they can be used to hold so many things. TFS mghowell8@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great treat bags and they can be used to hold so many things. TFS mghowell8@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. How cute and so versatile for any occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Both of these adorable!
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi, both your projects are really nice. I love how the ribbon makes it stand out even more. TFS
    esterperez73@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. there are perfect for next holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Your treat sleeves are so pretty. I like that you made two for different seasons. I love that these are so fast to put together and decorate. Great job on your projects.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. you've showcased this entire release with style and flair, and this treat package is an outstanding finale! I'm enamoured with everything! Excited to welcome some new goodies to my collection! Your inspiration: amazing!
    ~c (cmayne@shaw.ca)

    ReplyDelete
  35. The more I'm seeing how everyone is using this new Stitched Treat Sleeve Die, the more I know that I'm just going to have to have it. You did a terrific job showcasing the new dies cuts. I love your green bow. It finishes off the project so nicely. Can't wait to put in my order tomorrow!

    booismine@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wow! Love your treat sleeves; you're so creative! I may have to case these, hope you don't mind! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Such fun treats!!! Thanks for a great week!! Can't wait to get my goodies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. OMGosh! What adorable treat bags! I have really enjoyed seeing all the projects this week! They have all been amazing! Thanks so much for sharing! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  39. Cute samples you made today! I love both of them! Thanks for sharing this week! cszekeres at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Jessica ~ Simply BEAUTIFUL! LOVE how you flipped the die for DEC 25th!! Then the ovals for the pumpkin ~ CLEVER!! LOVE these Jes!

    ReplyDelete
  41. ok, seriously?! Could your little packages be any cuter? I am totally crushing the clear bag!

    ReplyDelete
  42. These are such cute little treats. MCT always has such wonderful new releases. You do a fabulous job showcasing them too. LOVE these!!

    ReplyDelete