Friday, September 4, 2015

Boo! MCT Flash Friday Blog Hop & Sale

Good Morning and Happy Friday everyone!!!!
Miss Emma has a special treat for everyone this weekend!! A SWEET sale (all the details are listed below) and a fun Mini Blog Hop showcasing this weekend's FREEBIE die
"Boo"
You should be coming from the very talented 
Emily 
if not you can always head on back to the
My Creative Time
blog to start hopping!
For my project I made a shaker card! I LOVE making them and I just can not get enough of that adorable Ghost stamp/die from the Too Cute to Spook set! To make my card I started out with a piece of orange cardstock for my card base then layered a piece of black topped with a white piece die cut using the largest Stitched Rectangular Frame Die. I wanted to add some color to white cardstock so I used some orange spritz and some black color shine. Just enough to get inky and to take away the white white of the cardstock.
Next using the ghost die, I die cut him into the center of my cardstock. I layered a piece of acetate to cover the cut out and filled him with some sequins. To seal him up, I backed him with a small piece of vellum. I couldn't help but add some more cute googly eyes.....(these were sitting on my desk left over from my last project that you can see HERE)
Using that oh so cutie "Boo" die, I cut him in some black cardstock as well as some fun foam so I could pop him up under my ghost. To flow with the rest of the card I colored the "boo" with my Wink of Stella for some extra shimmer and shine. To then finish my card off, I tied some Totally Orange Trendy Twine  around the top of my card and added another sentiment. The tag is from the Fun Stitched Tag Dies set and the sentiment is part of the Too Cute To Spook new release set

LABOR OF LOVE SALE
We need to make room for NEW inventory !!!
Making room for LOTS of new PRODUCTS coming SOON!!!  To help celebrate this Labor Day weekend,  I thought this would be the PERFECT time to have an AWESOME sale for you! We have LOTS of AMAZING Peachy stamps that are dying for a new home! These are the BEST QUALITY stamps & there are some GREAT deals on them right now! To make this mini event sweet, we have also included a "Tier" discount! You can see codes below!  AND as a BONUS everyone who makes a purchase this weekend will receive this FREE cutie patootie "BOO" die! 
Well your time with me is up... your next stop along the hop is the super sweet and very talented
Thanks so much for hopping along with us and have a GREAT Friday!!!

Blog Hop Line-up

28 comments:

  1. aww a ghost shaker.. I LOVE IT.. such a fun card..

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so cute Jessica! Love this sweet shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!!!! What an ADORABLE shaker ghost card!!!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE Miss Jessica!!!! HUGS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What an adorable shaker card! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG ~~~~ Your Card is Wicked Awesome....OMG talk about Casper being adorabs....love the google eyes...You so outdid yourself girly, girl definitely an outstanding creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, this makes me smile!! How adorable to add the googly eyes to the ghost - and to make it a shaker!! I love, love this my friend!! It's so fabulous and fun!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fun shaker card!!! I love it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable shaker card, love the googly eyed ghost! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jessica ~ Awe this is so FREAKING CUUUTE!!! LOVE that you made the ghost into a shaker card and of course this little BOO die is a must have!! LOVE everything! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great shaker card. Great idea to use the ghost and I like the look of your once white paper. Love the googly eyes on your adorable ghost.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great shaker card. Great idea to use the ghost and I like the look of your once white paper. Love the googly eyes on your adorable ghost.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That wee ghost is just so cute, how fun you made him into a shaker card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute!! Boo to you..LOL!
    Have a blessed day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love those sequins for the ghost.

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh stop! this is too cute, jessica! what fun to see those sequins inside your fun little ghost and those google eyes are a perfectly fun touch. hope you and your family have a wonderful weekend my dear! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. How fun to make a ghost shaker, and then add the googly eyes! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  17. How CUTE this is. I like the little ghost shaker, Jessica.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a fun shaker card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Eeeek! This is a super cute ghost!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fabulous idea! Love the clear sequins in here!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fun shaker card and love the cute ghost! TFS

    ReplyDelete