Tuesday, September 15, 2015

MCT 47th New Release Sneak Day 2

Good Morning everyone and welcome to Day 2 of sneaks for the
47th New Release from My Creative Time!
What did you all think about the projects from yesterday? Pretty FABULOUS right!!
Well I really think you will LOVE today's new Stamp/Die set!
Another MUST have in my opinion...LOL!
Today's projects feature the new set~
Holiday Tags Stamps & Dies
Wait until you see all the tags and stamps that are included in this set! OMG there are a ton and the possibilities are endless!!!! 
For my card I took one of the sets of tag dies and used it to make a sentiment tag for my Santa card. I have to say I am loving the adorable Santa pieces that are also included in this set. I used them and placed it on a piece of red designer paper to act like Santa's red suit. Then I took the white of his jacket, the black belt and buttons and his shiny belt buckle and added it to the bottom corner of my card.
Again  for the tags, I used 2 of the new layers and stamped the fun Ho Ho Ho sentiment onto the top white layer. I added a silver eyelet to match Santa's belt buckle and tied it all together with some Peppermint Trendy Twine.

My Creative Time Products Used:
Holiday Tags (New Release)

***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday in her video! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the more chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!;)


Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you will join me tomorrow for Day 3!
Don't forget to stop by the MCT Blog to see what the rest of the VERY talented DT has to share!

54 comments:

  1. Super idea for your card! I love it! Absolutely so cute as well as pretty!
    bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card!!! Love the simplicity of it and love these tags! TFS!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    joann6274@gmail.com
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your cute card. LoVe it.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
    dmcardmaker {at}{Gmail}{dot}{com}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ms Jessica, Your tag card is simply cute!
    Glenda
    slatsinhi@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is adorable. A genius design - simple and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot my info again - stuff@gt.rr.com

      Delete
  6. OMG Miss Jessica....OMG I love your card. Your ideas are so cute OMG love your little Santa coat front at the bottom....my goodness talk about being super clever & I MEAN SUPER clever and creative WOW you totally left me in awe of what you came up with..I definitely am going to do this....You whole card is adorable. YOU SO ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jessica, you've captured my heart with your amazing Santa card, with the tag/stamp combinations! Forget crushing over and being smitten by: I've fallen head over heels in LOVE! In awe!! Your showcase has sealed the deal: I *need* these!
    ~carol (cmayne@shaw.ca)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The buckle part looks super gorgeous
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Santa's belt is a fun idea.
    Love the card. Great play on his suit.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Supper cute car, love the tag:(
    monicaalcazar@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card! Can't wait until this release!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jessica!!! This card is beyond wonderful! You always have the best, most creative CAS cards ever! This card brought a smile to my face! I can not wait for the holidays. This has Christmas all over it! I love how you incorporated the die to the card! Thank you for sharing your amazingness with us all. Toddles!
    Simplycricutting@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute design!
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your card with the fun tag you added! And Santa's belt is so super cute, fabulous job on your card, can't wait to see more of your projects this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such an adorable card!
    TBowle1b@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable card! so simple-----LOVE IT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable card! so simple-----LOVE IT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are so creative!! This is fabulous!! I love the Santa belt!! The tag is awesome!! Looking forward to tomorrow's project!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card! So simple and sweet. LOVE IT!
    crafts.petersen(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a cute card! I love it.

    Leslie
    cascrapper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute cute card
    Plweir1969@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the card. Very unique use of the new set.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very nice card! Santa is soon on his way! adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Eek! Love your clean and simple Santa in the corner!! LOVE!!!

    cassandracauble at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Eek! Love your clean and simple Santa in the corner!! LOVE!!!

    cassandracauble at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love your card, thanks for sharing, u did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh my gosh, I just love your card, it may be CAS but it sure has a HUGE amount of festive feel! I LOVE it!!
    Great job as always!
    Shelly
    http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh my gosh, I just love your card, it may be CAS but it sure has a HUGE amount of festive feel! I LOVE it!!
    Great job as always!
    Shelly
    http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great Santa card, Jessica. :)
    gsunshine11 @ tampabay DOT rr DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the simplicity of this ADORABLE card my friend!!
    One of my favorites!! You ROCK!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  31. How funny that I knew exactly what that represented. Love this card. Mindy1qc@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. so totally cute.. i love that fun die..

    ReplyDelete
  33. This is a fabulous CAS card, and would be
    perfect for mass producing!

    Luwe 07 at ya hoo (.) com

    ReplyDelete
  34. You have such an eye for the simple - yet OUTSTANDING cards! Girl you totally rocked it!

    cbarwick@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  35. What a fun and simple card! It looks like it came together in a flash with this new die and stamp set.
    cathyscreationstation at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Very sweet and simple card, love it. I need this set!

    ReplyDelete
  37. What a fantastic idea to make the whole card into Santa's jacket. Love what you did! This is a great stamp set.

    booismine@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Your card is adorable! I like the silver glittery buckle and that pretty twine is perfect. Beautiful job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. What a cute card! Love everyone's projects.

    TFS
    shannegan16@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  40. Cute and simple card. TFS

    Esterperez73@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Awww! What a super cute card!! I love how you used the Santa belt,that is just so cute! TFS! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  42. Cute card. TFS. Olivethenightcrafter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Amazingly simple and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Hi Jessica!
    Love your cute card.....AWESOME CAS design! Thanks for sharing...have a wonderful day! :)

    Suzanne
    suzwatanabe@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. So cute! Love the Santa belt:) Oh to think winter is on the way :( Certainly not ready for that!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  46. Jess, another simple yet darling design..

    ReplyDelete
  47. Jessica ~ LOVE this card! The way you used the tag and sentiments ~ so darn CLEVER!! I am going to have to remember this card in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  48. ahhh! This is too clever! Love how it is off to the corner!

    ReplyDelete