Wednesday, September 9, 2015

COFFEE! Mini Coffee Cups/Mini Spoons....{Trendy Twine DT}

Good Morning Everyone!
It is my DT day over on the Trendy Twine blog!
It's a new month and time to showcase some new products from Trendy Twine. Some of my favorites I must add!!!
All month long you will be seeing projects using the 
And what better way to showcase these adorable products then making a mini coffee gift set!

To make my project I took the Mini Coffee Cup and added some plain red cardstock around the cup. Next I took an adorable die cut coffee cup from My Creative Time (We're Better Together) and where the "sleeve" on the cup would be, I wrapped some of the Cherry Latte Trendy Twine around. I added a die cut red heart to the top and punched a hole in the upper corner to turn this into a tag. Using the Mini Wooden Spoon, I stamped the sentiment onto the handle (My Creative Time~ All You Need is Coffee) and then was able to hold it all in place by wrapping more of the Cherry Latte Trendy Twine around the top. Filled with a K-cup or even some chocolates, this would make such a sweet treat, don't you think???

Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:






New to Trendy Twine??? Check out the other places where we share our projects .....
Trendy Twine Blog~ HERE
and the
Trendy Twine Facebook page~ HERE
Don't forget to visit the 
new and improved, packed with tons of product
Store HERE

Thanks for stopping in today!

21 comments:

  1. Absolutely precious! You are so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an adorable gift! Love it <3
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fabulous!! I love how you stamped on the spoon!! It's so creative!! What an awesome project this is my friend!! You showcased the twine perfectly!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this! What a fun way to present a treat to someone who loves coffee! I love the idea of using the twine as the coffee wrap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just darling!! You did an AWESOME job my friend!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! Such a fun idea for my coffee buddies:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely adorable, love the fun tag you created and that twine coffee sleeve is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute, Jess. I love the Cherry Latte sleeve with that sweet little heart!

    Can't wait to see your next project :)

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG Miss Jessica Your Coffee Treat Cup idea is Genius!!
    WOW girl you are ever so clever and amazingly creative gosh I'm totally awestruck with what you came up with lucky person who get it to YOU will so make their day!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute, cute, cute project Jessica! I love the stamp on the spoon and the cute coffee cup tag too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love the red/white/craft combination, Jessica. So clever how you added the twine as the "sleeve" on your cup tag. Such a cute project. Hope you have a fantastic weekend! xx Donna K

    ReplyDelete
  12. so creative and fun.. you totally rocked it..

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that coffee tag! Love how cute this turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jessica ~ Okay add this to my pile ~ I haven't said that in a long time btw!! This is so ADORABLE!! I have those cups but have yet to use them! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete