Monday, February 25, 2013

You are the Sweetest~ PKS Challenge

Good Morning Bloggers and happy Monday!!!
Hope you all had a nice weekend! The kids were off for their February break last week so today was a bit difficult to get going. Isn't that how it always goes??? I have to say we had a VERY relaxing week, didn't do much in way of activities outside the house but had tons of kiddo's over for play dates! 
 Anyways I wanted to pop in and share my project for this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge.
This week's Challenge:
PKS Challenge 13-8 :: 3D Objects :: Metal
and this is what I came up with...yes I know Valentine's Day is over but my treat container can be for a just because also...right???
Ok so dets on my project.... 
I purchased this take out box from the Silhouette store forever ago and have yet to cut it out so I thought seeing that the challenge was 3D and w/ metal I thought...PERFECT I could add my metal in the form of the handle and that is what I did...alittle fancy twisting and wrapping around a paintbrush ..LOL!!
Isn't she just the sweetest candy corn....who says they are only for Halloween..I did actually see them for Valentine's Day and that was my inspiration for her.
I used my go to PKS~ Simple Sallies for her face and then added some white gel pen to her eyes and mouth.
She got some inking around the edges in Victorian Velvet and Barn Door and then a sweet bow in  Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine.
Finally my sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's~ Got Candy? stamp set and the adorable heart is from The Alley Way Stamps~Jibber Jabber stamp set.

So there you have it...what do you think???
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT rest of your day!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Entering this into the following challenges:
Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge~ 13~8 3D objects w/Metal

30 comments:

  1. So super cute, these would make cute Easter treat holders too...
    TFS Jessica - enjoy your new crafty week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable. Cute box and really love the handle. Thanks for sharing my friend.

    Have a great day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must agree I love the candy corn in its pretty new colours, I bet it even tastes better. LOL! Adorable project as always. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cute!!! I think this is such a great alternative to the traditional candy corn. I love it!
    So glad you had a great week, I'm working :( and wish the weekend was still here!
    Enjoy your day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is certainly the sweetest candy corn Ihave ever seen!! Your treat box is beautiful!!!!!! Glad you had a relaxing week! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute! love the candy core. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ADORABLE goodies box and I so love candy corn and that one looks all yummy all red and pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous, Jessica!! That is the sweetest candy corn!! Her face is adorable!! The twisted handle is so creative and awesome!! Love this my friend!! Happy Monday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the ruffled metal handle perfect for you super sweet take on box. Katen

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable project, Jessica, and the little candy corn is just too cute!

    Wanted to drop in my friend to say hello!!! I'll be back again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute! I love the happy little face!!! And I also love the metal twirled for the handle... adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fabulous Jessica. Love this and that sweet candy corn and the face! TFS and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. aww how totally cute...love that smily face...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabby project Jessica! No surprise tho...all your projects are amazing! Super cute and such a F*U*N project!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute as always Jessica! :) Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love all year long is perfect with me! Darling project Jessica-

    ReplyDelete
  17. Darling!!! I LOVE your handle!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my....tooooo cute! I love the fun handle you created - how clever! And, I think it's just perfect for anytime ♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh My Gosh! This should win!!! How cute!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so so sweet! I love that darling candy corn!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your little box is just TOO CUTE Jessica!AWESOME job with it my friend,I LOVE the candy!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is super cute. Love what you did with the Candy Corn.

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a fabulous twist on candy corn!! I love that you gave her a little bow, too! SO sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Jessica ~ Oh this is so stinking CUTE!! I LOVE that little candy corn in pink!! EEK! Then look how CLEVER you are to twist that metal! Add this one too! Jeez ~ you might just want to get me a box at this point!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is the sweetest candy corn ever! Love the face and oh..what a F*U*N handle too! LOVE!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  26. WOW great to go box love the colors on your candy corn.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Super Cute!Yummy Too!
    Have a FABULOUS day my friend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  28. cute cute cute!!! just because treats are always the best :)

    ReplyDelete