Thursday, February 21, 2013

Cameo Creations~ St Patty's Day w/Bling


Good Morning!!!
Welcome to our next
where it's all about  the Silhouette, all the time! 
If you have any Silhouette machine, 
whether it be the original Silhouette SD or the new Silhouette Cameo, 
Join us for all the fun. 
Cameo Creations Challenge
This week's Challenge is:
St. Patty's Day w/Bling
and here is the card I made....
I used the file So Lucky Card for this one and then embellished it to make it my own!
Since the theme was to add bling I thought it would look so cool to have the bling peeking out behind the cut of the sentiment.
Here is a close-up of the bling~ Some Lime Green Stickles that I put on the inside of the card liner. Once my stickles were dry I adhered the liner in place.
But before I did that I used another file from the Silhouette store~ a set of Clovers
and attempted to cut some felt using the Cameo....didn't work so well but was able to give me the outline so I could complete the cut the rest of the way with scissors. To attach it to my card I ran a line of stitching through the cut. For sure added texture and dimension to the card :)

I hope you have enjoyed my project!
Now hop over to our host
Monica
at
for all the details and to see what the rest of the DT made!!

~~General Rules for Cameo Creations Challenges~~
~Create a project using the theme provided
~Link only the post not your blog.
~Must use a Silhouette Machine
~No back linking.
~Mention Cameo Creations in your post.
Most importantly have fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT day!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Entering this into the following challenges:
DL Art~ Linky Party


20 comments:

  1. Love the felt and the glitter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So simple and cute...love it!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute!!! And... omg, I was totally going to make a card with a felt shamrock that has stitching, swear to gosh!!!! I guess great minds think alike :) Maybe I'll still do it?

    Love the stickles behind the sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Adorable. Love the felt and glitter my friend. Hope your having a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun CAS card! Love it! Have you ever tried cutting felt with a cuttlebug or anything? I tried it once because I LOVE the look that others get with it, but for some reason it just doesn't work out too well for me either, let me know if you find any tricks!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super Duper Cute!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! Love the felt clover and glitter.
    Have a great day my friend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you added the glitter behind the panel and the clover is way to cut, great way of attaching it. Very cute card.

    Have a great day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty CAS card, love that felt clover and heart...
    Enjoy your wonderful day Jessica~

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so awesome!! I love the felt clover - so adorable!! And the glitter behind the words is creative and fabulous!! What a beautiful card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh so glad I stopped by today! I need a Cameo Challenge! I have been just going crazy with my Silhouette machine these days!

    Oh, forgot to say your card is so cool!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your idea of putting glitter on the panel behind the sentimetn cutout!!!!! Too bad that your siloutte failed you in cutting out the felt but happy to see you managed with it!!! Great card Jessica!! Hugs P.S. "I want a Siloutte so bad!"

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the felt shamrock adorable....Karen

    ReplyDelete
  14. SUPER job with your great card Jessica!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the simplicity of your card my friend and love that glitter!! Have a fabulous weekend!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so sweet. I love the shamrock!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes February Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jessica ~ so CAS!! How clever of you to do the stickles on the inside!!! Oh the felt clover is FAB too! Then you daringly stitched that clover ~ I can just imagine me doing it and that darn neele going right through my fingers!! LOL! LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So so cute! I agree I really like the bling in the sentiment! Thanks so much for linking up to Every Day is an Occasion! Smiles, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  19. love the cut out letters and the felt :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. So cool! Love the blingy touch & the little shamrock of felt.

    ReplyDelete