Tuesday, February 5, 2013

LOVE U~ Valentine's Challenge Card (2nd post)

Hi Everyone!!

~This is my second post for today.... if you are looking for my TAWS card click HERE~

I have been busy in my craft room all day today getting things done for our upcoming
PTO Staff Appreciation Luncheon. 
This year the theme is Mardi Gras! How fun it that!!
I have the teacher's invite all made and ready to place up on the teacher's board tomorrow 
and I just finished making 88 tags that will go on the pretzels I am dipping this weekend.
Once everything is done I will post pictures of it all!! I can not wait for you all to see it!!!
So I took a break from the purple, green and yellow to make another Valentine's Day card to enter into a few challenges....
Using the color combo from this week's Peachy Keen Stamps challenge and the sketch from this week's Retro Sketches...
  
I came up with this......
I hope you like it!!
I have this thing with using felt lately! I love how it cuts with dies and the texture it gives cards!! Plus you can stamp on it.... LOVE this!!!

Supplies Used:
Paper~ Bazzill, Kraft
My Minds Eye~All is Bright
Stamps~ Peachy Keen Stamps~
Ink~ Stazon Jet Black
Dies/Cuts~ "Love" letter~
Silhouette Store
Heart~
ProvoCraft Die
"U"~ Lowercase Fun Dies
Other~ Chocolate Truffle~
 Wool Felt
button
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Entering this into the following challenges:
Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge~ Photo Inspiration
The Kraft Journal~Seeing Red
Paper Issues~Fawning over You
Simon Says Stamp Challenge~Anything Goes
Ribbon Carousel Blog~Love is in the Air
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Have a GREAT rest of your day!!





38 comments:

  1. Love those colors together! And that heart really pops! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and the felt adds such a nice texture to the card. I always love when there is a mix of materials in a project, TFS :D Have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Jessica - love your take on the sketch and great colour combo. Can't wait to see your creations from today:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOur card is beautiful . I love how you did the love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so awesome, Jessica!! I love the design!! The felt heart is so adorable :) The dimension of the card is fabulous!! Love it!! Have a great evening my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. stamp on felt?? Thank you! I'll definitely have to try this...thanks for sharing your sweetttt card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving all your felt projects.. this is adorable..

    ReplyDelete
  8. chocolate dipped pretzels??? yummy (hint) lol

    super cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such cuteness! What a darling, sweet, happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too cute, love the colors and that little face on the heart is adorable.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jessica ~ Oh my look what you did with the color inspiration!! LOVE it!! The design and papers look fab together. Oh stamping on felt ~ must ry that! That heart does pop off those colors! I can't wait to see what you are doing this year!! How fun Mardi Gras and pretzels!! YEAH!! Okay done stalking for now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Jessica, your sweet style of crafting always makes me smile on the inside and the outside. You are SO amazingly creative and I appreciate having you share your talents in our challenges. Thanks for stopping by this week again. Each time you share in just such a treat to me. Have a blessed week and keep the awesome proects coming!
    Karen
    The Kraft Journal

    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That bright and happy heart with those cute polka dot letters are a perfect combo!! Thanks for joining us at retrosketches!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome take on the sketch. Love the colors.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Definitely very cute my friend. I need to start using my felt know. Such an inspiration. Hope your having a crafty day.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Darling card!!! Great take on both of the challenges!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute card! Great job on the challenges:) Have a great day my friend!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  18. FANTASTIC job with your GREAT card Jessica!it looks sooo cool and I LOVE the design,BEAUTIFUL job my friend!!!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. hey Jessica! What a pretty card! Fun font, fun colors and fun layout!

    ReplyDelete
  20. The felt heart adds a stunning touch to this cute card.

    Cheri
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Jessica you always do so amazing and wow are you ever busy!!!! I can't wait to see what you have made!!!! You sure did this sketch justice, the colors are beautiful and I love the Peach Keen stamp on your heart... beautiful card as usual. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  22. well jessica, I LOOOOVE your card! CAS is so hard for me, but you do it to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fantastic card! Always love your designs:) Great papers and love the heart!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Jessica! I was SO excited to learn this evening that you will be joining The Kraft Journal Design Team in April. I've been a big fan of your creations for quite some time (as I'm sure you've noticed from my comments), and I know you will just LOVE designing with us. I would like to invite you to play along in the challenges on my Challenge Blog (Word Art Wednesday) and any time you use Kraft Outlet products, I give a shout-out for the company. I would really appreciate having you share your awesome talents in our challenges, and we are always Anything Goes. You can check out our challenges here:
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    Also, I'd love to have you follow my personal blog:
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    Looking forward to working with you, and let me know if I can ever help answer questions or anything.
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  25. Simply adorable as usual, Jess! LOVE your card, lol. It's just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Adorable! Thanks for playing along at Retro Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful! I love the clean design, your button is adorable and love the chcolate brown with the blue!
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete
  29. sounds like you are going to be one super busy mom!!! :)
    LOVE your cute card :)

    ReplyDelete