Sunday, February 10, 2013

CI Paint Inspired By~ Valentine's Day

Good Morning everyone!!!
~if you are looking for "A Lovely Blog Hop" please click HERE~

It is time for another fun
Inspired By Challenge 
over at

This weeks Challenge~
Inspired By: Valentine's Day
how perfect...right :)
Here is the card I made for the challenge.....
A mini 3x3 using a cut file from the Silhouette Store.
It was so super easy to put together and all I had to do was embellish the way I wanted...with some Creative Inspirations Paint of course!
I used a mix of Ivory and Autumn Wheat for the band and some Rustic Red for the letter "u".
If you have not noticed by now....I LOVE my CI Paints for chipboard..They cover them so well and give such a GREAT shimmer!!

Supplies Used:
Paper~ Kraft, Cream
MME~ Love Me
Dies/Cuts~Square Card Valentine~
Silhouette Store
Other~ Creative Inspirations Paint~
Rustic Red, Ivory, Autumn Wheat
Brads~Stash

I hope you like my project and will play along with us over at
Remember you do not need CI Paints on your project but if you have them we would
LOVE to see how you use them!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT day!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Entering this into the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Challenge~ Have a Heart
Everyday is an Occasion~ Linky Party #6
DL Art~ Linky Party
The Kraft Journal~ Seeing Red



24 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful card - love the heart cut!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, I love the background paper!!! The shape of the card is amazing and love the painted letter! Gorgeous creation!!!! Did you know if you look close you can see a silloutte of yourself taking the photo in the silver buttons???!!!!!! LOL HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card...love the scallops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling little card and you've embellished it just perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty 3 x 3 card - lovely heart and papers...

    ReplyDelete
  6. To stinkin cute. Love the background paper and the cute is adorable.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it. Love the shimmering paints, and how you did the hearts great card-- Have a great week
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes February Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super cute. I swear I need to pick me up those paints one of these days. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is darling, Jessica. Can't wait to have you designing with us full time.
    Blessings,
    karen
    The Kraft Journal
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - my personal blog

    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - my challenge blog (Hope you will stop by and join us)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, this looks GREAT! I really like the look of the paint! Such a CUTE card!

    Hope you are enjoying your Sunday!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is absolutely beautiful, Jessica!! I love the design!! The paints look so fabulous!! Awesome card as always my friend!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute - and such a wonderful idea for a card design, Jessica! I love the look of the few splashes of red!

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute cute cute :)
    hope you are safe and warm in this storm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super duper cute!

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this little card! You also always have the best paper that is my problem i never have what i want! Love the tone of color in this little sweet card too.
    Hugs
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another fabulous card! You know I hardly ever make 3x3 cards and I just love that idea:) I love your design and the paints are such a fun touch!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  17. So so cute Jessica, your cards are always beautiful! Hope you had a smooth Mon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is Norma ;D I'm logged in to PWP because I'm uploading a video on YouTube for tomorrow.

      Delete
  18. Jessica ~ this mini card is ADORABLE!! Oh my goodness! I LVOE the paper but how you did the heart and the letter is so flippin CUTE! EEK!! The little brads are just the PERFECT touch! Put this beside the pile PLEASE! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your card is sooo PRETTY!I LOVE the paper and the heart,TOO CUTE!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very pretty. Love the shape & your paper combo. Cool heart too!
    Hugs,
    Sonia
    p.s. loving catching up...sorry i have missed so much. TFS!

    ReplyDelete