Saturday, April 28, 2012

Winner, Winner!!!

Morning!!!
It is winner announcement day!

Before I announce the winner of the Onesie Shaped Card file from 
The Cutting Cafe 
I wanted to thank everyone who stopped by and let sweet comments 
and welcome all the new followers to my blog!
I am overwhelmed by all the love that has been left here, I truly treasure all the positive feedback and
all around sweetness from you all....so again
Thanks!!!

Now onto the winner!!!
I used Random.Org and the lucky winner is...
....
.....
.....
....
....
CREATIVE M 
Who said...
Awesome Job!!!Super Cute!!TFS
I have to buy the MCT stamp set you used.Too Cute!
http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com
mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

Congrats Migdalia!!!
Please email me at
eschfamily@yahoo.com and I will hook you up with this awesome file!!!

Have a GREAT day everyone!!!
I am off to my son's first baseball game of the season!
Go Rangers!!!


5 comments:

  1. Congrats to your Winner. Have a Great Weekend.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo, Congrats to the winner, Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats and go Rangers!! We have a game too...Go Giants! :)
    Have FUN!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete