Thursday, April 26, 2012

Tea Box w/Matching Birthday Card~3 Girl Jam

Good Morning Bloggers!!
I have another DT project to share using the wonderful products from
3 Girl Jam!
It was my mother-in-laws birthday last week and I wanted to make a project that she could both use
and display since she has everything I have made her all around the house :)


Since she is a tea drinker and her favorite color is purple,
this is what I came up with

I totally fell in love with this tea box cut file from the Silhouette Store 
and knew I wanted to make it for her.

Supplies Used:
Card stock~ PTI True Black & Plum Pudding
Designer Paper~ DCWV Black Currant
Ribbon~3 Girl Jam Crinkle in Witch's Brew
Cut Files~ Tea Bag Dispenser~Snapdragon Snippits
Card Kit Elegant~Lori Whitlock
cup of tea
Sentiments~My Creative Time
gift card sentiments
&
teeny tag greetings
Die Cuts~ My Creative Time
teeny tag die
&
curly lab
Extra's~ Button from 3 Girl Jam Vintage buttons
twine in Charcoal from The Twinery
Flowers from my stash

Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you like my project!
Have a GREAT day!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Entering this into the following Challenges~
Top Tip Tuesday~ Anything But a Card
CCEE Stampers~ Scallops, Buttons and Flowers
Jaihart~ Sunday's are Lovely
Ribbon Carousel Challenge~ Anything Goes

21 comments:

  1. Ab-So-Lute-Ly Gorgeous!!

    Precious Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay your mother-in-law is going to just LOVE this! I've been wanting to make one of these tea boxes for some time now and this one is just super fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks FAB! Well done, not surprised that you fell in love! Thanks for playing along with us at TTT and out anything but a card challenge! Good Luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so Pretty my Friend. I love the Colors. Your MIL is going to love this.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful teabox and card! I want to make a teabox too. I just love the colors. Awesome job my friend. -Tami

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, Jessica, this is gorgeous!! I just love the colors and papers and how awesome is that tea box??!! Your MIL will love it...it's stunning!! :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful gift your mother in law will love it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! The colors are perfect! Thanks for linking up to Jaihart! Smiles, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful colours, a fabulous project. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jessica ~ I bet your Mother ~in~law just had to LOVE this whole entire set! LOVE the colors and pattern papers! Also LOVE how the card matches! What a great gift and idea ~ as always just LOVE your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the purple and black combo, really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE this!!! and i am sure your MIL will also :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. zomg! this project is AWESOME! love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Holy Hannah!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously this looks way complicated, you did such a beautiful job , this is out of this world gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is really a cute set- so elegant and chic looking!! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful set - gorgeous colours, and so much detail - Love it.

    Thanks for joining us for our 'Anything but a Card' challenge over at Top Tip Tuesday. Don't forget if you share a Top Tip with us you could win our Top Tipper Prize.
    Thanks for playing :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I featured you today! Smiles, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Jessica, this is amazing. I really love non-card projects as they really allow us to be so creative. This little tea box is just amazing. Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is fabolous. Love the teabox and the design with the purple ribbon. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete