Thursday, April 26, 2012

Cameo Creations Challenge Day~ Mother's Day


Good Morning Bloggers!!
This is my second post for today so if you are looking for my 
3 Girl Jam post, click here or scroll down :)

Welcome to this weeks
Cameo Creations Challenge
where it's all about Silhouette, all the time! If you have any Silhouette machine, whether it be the original Silhouette SD or the new Silhouette Cameo, Join us in on the fun. 

This weeks challenge is all about 
Mother's Day w/Ribbon

and here is what I created....


My cut file is from the Silhouette Studio 
~Card Kit Ornate Flower by Lori Whitlock
The great thing about these files is all I had to do was choose my pattern paper, add my embellishments and stamp my sentiment!

Supplies Used:
Card Stock~ Kraft
Designer Paper~ Websters Pages~ tell a story 
Pumpkin Spice April Kit of the Month
Cut File~ Card Kit Ornate flower
Sentiment~ Studio G (?)
extra's~ ribbon from my stash
sparkly brad 
Distress Ink~ Victorian Velvet
Gathered Twigs
Peeled Paint

I hope you like my card and will play along with us!
Hop over to our host
Monica
for all the details and to see what the rest of the DT made!!
Thanks so much for stopping by !!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Entering this into:
Pumpkin Spice~ Green, Ribbon and Stamp


21 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! Your Cameo seems like it is super easy to use.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is Beautiful. Love the Flower and Love the shape of this card.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card!! I love the pretty paper!! The shape of the card and the flower are so awesome!! You really make me want a Cameo!! Love this :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! I've pinned this one, too, and am now a blog subscriber.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful !! I have a cricut and have been thinking of switching to a cameo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still dreaming for a Cameo!
    pretty card Jess, love the shape and it must be awesome to make a card in a jiffy yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! Love the papers!!

    Precious Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jessica ~ oh my this is just BEAUTIFUL! The papers are so pretty! LOVE the shape of this card too! I keep saying I am not getting another machine but you are making it harder for me to say that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so pretty and i love the shape :)
    your rocken the cameo girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Jessica! Wow, you are a pro with the Cameo already!! Gorgeous card!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jessica, you are a busy woman! Each time I visit, there is always a 'bunch' of gorgeous things to see!! You are very inspirational....

    Love how you have created this card... x

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE the bright and fun colors on this one! Nice shaped card too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jessica!!! Wow, super beautfiul card!!! I really love the shape of the card along with that very unique flower..
    I receved my stickers yesterday from EAD!
    I finally have my computer totally fixed so now I am able to visit my crafty friends without the internet shutting down.. I am back in comment land!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really pretty! Love the popped up flower! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow I love everything about this card. The shape is cook, patterned paper is perfect and that flower is too cute! Great job!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so pretty Jessica!
    Great choice of paper and I love the sentiment!
    Have a SUPER day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  17. Simply beautiful card Jessica. Must get myself a Cameo! Thanks again for playing along in the Pumpkin Spice challenge.

    ReplyDelete