Tuesday, July 14, 2015

MCT 45th New Release Sneak Day 2

Morning everyone and welcome to Day 2 of sneaks for the
45th New Release from My Creative Time!
What did you think of yesterday's sneaks??? So fun right???
So for today the DT will be showcasing the new set~
My Thoughts are with You
Sympathy cards are so hard to make and Emma made another beautiful set of stamps and dies to mix and match with already great products available. For my card, I used one of the new sentiments for my monochromatic card.
I used some beautiful ombre ink and the Build a Scripty & Watercolor Background for the card mat. Next I stamped the new sentiment onto the bottom on my card. I die cut the mat using the largest Stitched Rectangular Frame Die and matted it to a piece of navy cardstock.
To finish my card off, I die cut 2 different sized butterflies and popped them up onto the front of my card.
I didn't add any additional embellishments, keeping the focus on the sentiment and the beautiful butterflies.

I did make another project using the adorable Mason Jar die that also comes in this set.
I turned these cuties into mini tags which would look perfect on homemade canning jars. I do not can anything (wish I did AND could find the time to do so as well) I die cut for each tag 2 times...once for the top layer which I did my stamping on and once for the bottom layer which opens like a card to write a message inside. 
I added some thin hemp twine to each of the jars and then made some small holes in the corner to add some more hemp twine to hang the tags with.

My Creative Time Products Used:
My Thoughts are With You (New Release)
Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More
Pretty Butterflies & Dragonfly Dies
Build a Scripty & Watercolor Background

***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
 We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday in her video! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the more chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!;)
 

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I will see you all back here tomorrow for day 3!
Make sure to check out the rest of the AMAZING inspiration! You can see it all over on the My Creative Time blog!

60 comments:

  1. Oh how Pretty! Beautiful Card! LOVE those tags too! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, and love your tags! So cute!
    Glenda
    Slatsinhi@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card and a really neat idea on how to use the mason jar die.
    delgador@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative. Love the idea of using these for canning jars, but like you I don't have the time for this.

    kath
    kathleen.smith10@btinternet.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Miss Jessica OMG!!! First off Your card is Gorgeous...love how you created your card base WOW definitely beautiful and your butterflies are so cute....love the colors an outstanding artist card!! Love your Mason Jar tags they are so cute I can't stand it!! What a fab and fun idea to put them on a canning jar I love it WOW girl you are always so full of amazing, cool, clever and creative ideas and ways to use Miss Emma's goodies. I need today's sneaky peek.
    YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so pretty,Jessica!! Love the monochrom look!!
    So clever to turn the jars into little tags!! Awesome idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and I love the tags too.

    Leslie
    cascrapper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a nice treat to see a card as well as the tags. Love both of them. Great idea for a card that could be used for different occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Jessica your card and tags turned out lovely!! Really love the water color background.
    Hugs,
    Jess
    craftingwithjess@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The little jar tags are so cute. Love this new set!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is gorgeous and the little tags are just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  12. First I'll start by saying your tags are so right up my alley! I love kraft and mason jars and just love these so much, I'm inspired to make a bunch just to have on hand. Haha! Your sweet card is super cute too!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Miss Jessica,
    I love the way you showed us how versatile all the sets can be and how they work so beautifully together!! Nice card and tags!

    aamadison@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. FAB CAS card...love the jar tags too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I particularly love the tags!! Plweir 1969@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your card and tags. Very nice!
    Esterperez73@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your little mini tags are so cute, but I have to say that I really love your card.
    cathyscreationstation at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those tags are so cute. I have a few friends who are really into canning-that would make a cute gift,

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love those tags....CAS perfect card! Great job Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card and I LOVE the tags. TFS mghowell8@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card and I LOVE the tags. TFS mghowell8@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your gorgeous card! And the tags are so cute, I have to make my Mom some of these. You did an awesome job! TFS! linddagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your beautiful card!!! And those tags are wonderful!!!
    anmeron at charter dot net

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such cute mini mason jar tags.

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a beautiful card and your mini tags are just darling.

    mymousedreams@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh I love that butterfly card and the gorgeous tags look great in kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  27. the mason jars make excellent tags
    jaymack1058@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lovely card and adorable tags! Love the fun mason jars! At first I thought it was a banner of the jar die cuts... that would be so fun too!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love your cards! Especially the butterfly card. I love the way you did your background. Amazing! Love the sentiment too!
    booismine@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your sympathy card is quite lovely, Jessica. I love the simplicity and the color of your design. Never "fun" to make but nice to have on hand when you need to send something thoughtful. Love those tags too lady. Super fun.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Such a beautiful card, love the water coloring on the back ground. The Mason jar tags would be perfect with home made goodies. TFS.
    bbhong@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Lovely card, very pretty background too! The mason jar tags are fabulous, that will be a great die to have on hand!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Absolutely gorgeous card Jessica!! I love the background and those pretty butterflies!! The mason jar tags are fabulous as well!! Another perfect showcase of the new stamps and dies!! Looking forward to tomorrow my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  34. Those tags are so cute. I love the butterfly card the colors used were eye catching.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Lovely CAS sympathy card and cute tags!
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Perfectly created sympathy card not using flowers.
    nslee@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  37. Your card was awesome!!! I copied it to use your idea!!! the background I have an haven't used it so now I will!!!....the canning jars are a great idea an my husband cans sooo nice as he is always giving the stuff away!!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Those butterflies are gorgeous, gr8t job!!

    mzcherub at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. The little tags will look great on jars or any treat! They are so cute! Love your sympathy card and how you mixed the background and butterflies. Great job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Lovely card and adorable tags.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Darling card and tags! The card is beautiful and the tags are so cute! Love them both!
    bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. The dark blue butterflies really pop off the card.
    The thank you tags are a good idea. When you return the empty jar you can have the tag on it - maybe throw in some candy too.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I love your pretty sympathy card and those little jar tags are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Love both projects! Those jars are just too cute!
    swhicker7@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Love the card and tag... Olivethenightcrafter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. jessica, your card is lovely and the jar tags are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Very pretty Card! The tags are fun!thanks for sharing Jessica!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Liz
    Unikbyyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. I love your projects, you did a great job, tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Jessica your card is beautiful. I love the color jeria22@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. Love the background with the solid butterflies. And those tags are adorable. TFS
    resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  51. Thanks for sharing your wonderful card and tags.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
    dmcardmaker{at}{gmail}{dot}{com}

    ReplyDelete
  52. Love both of your cards; very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Love both of your cards; very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Such sweet tags but I absolutely ADORE the card!!
    Simply beautiful my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  55. Jessica ~ first off I LOVE your card! LOVE the blue with the butterflies and the background stamp you used! Then your tags ~ EEK! How fun are those!! LOVE that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Beautiful card, love those butterflies and background, and those tags are adorable. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  57. Oh wow - this is just gorgeous. So simple and yet so elegant, those beautiful are beautiful! And, I love your sweet little tags, they are super cute!

    ReplyDelete