Monday, July 20, 2015

Anchors Away! w/Trendy Twine

Good Morning everyone!
It is my DT day to share a project on the Trendy Twine Blog!

Each month the DT has been showcasing one of our gorgeous twine colors along with a packaging item. This month the Trendy Gals have been spotlighting a must have summer twine color~ Nautical along with the Medium Candy Bags.

For those of you who love to make treats then make sure to stop on by the Trendy Twine store to grab some of these candy bags. There are so many projects you can use them for and people LOVE to receive some decorated treats!!
Since making treats is one of my FAVORITE things to do, I have a sweet idea to share that is super easy to replicate...Lets take a look!
I usually make these treats using the Medium Candy Bags and add a cute tag to the top. For my project today I wanted to change it up a bit to show you another way to decorate these. Since we are sharing beach themed projects, I knew the adorable anchor and sentiment from My Creative Time would be a perfect compliment.
To make my treat, I grabbed some Hershey Chocolate Nuggets and wrapped them in pattern paper from My Minds Eye~ Now and Then collection. Next I cut a piece of navy cardstock to slip into the Medium Candy Bag and to hold my chocolate nuggets in place. I was able to fit 6 in there perfectly!
After die cutting my anchor and tag, stamping my sentiment, I took my Nautical Trendy Twine and wrapped it around the Medium Candy Bag 2 times. Attached my anchor and tag to the twine then tied it all together with a bow.
Don't you think these would make fun beach party favors or a cruise night treat?

Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique
Nautical Trendy Twine


My Creative Time Products Used:

Make sure to check out the Trendy Twine store for more awesome specials
You can see all the twine sale items HERE
New to Trendy Twine??? Check out the other places where we share our projects .....
Trendy Twine Blog~ HERE
and the
Trendy Twine Facebook page~ HERE
Don't forget to visit the 
new and improved, packed with tons of product
Store HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by.
I hope you have enjoyed my project and have a great Monday!



22 comments:

  1. I really like the yellow/blue combo, Jessica. What a delightfully yummy nautical treat. Hope you have a great week crafty lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the navy and yellow color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love these!!!! Love that color twine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are SO darn cute Jessica! LOVE the twine:)
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  5. What perfect nautical gifts these are!! I love the anchor!! The colors are awesome!! You packaged this perfectly, Jessica!! Awesome as always my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. These candy bags are awesome! Perfect choice of papers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just so sweet ... I love how you packages them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super fun project, love the way you tied the anchor to your treat packaging! Gorgeous paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute, fun and cool!!
    Awesome job my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are just so CUTE! LOVE the way you ladies dress up those bags! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are such great treats! I love how everything is matched so perfectly to the gorgeous twine!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You like to make treats and I like to receive them...we are a perfect pair! : ) Looks great in nautical colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful project - love the colour way and wonderful twine! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this! The yellow and the blue are super together!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a wonderfully creative project. It's so well put together. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love, love, love the yellow and blue color combo! A beautiful and super yummy treat!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jessica ~ oh this is just so darn cute! Love the colors and oh my so nautical feeling! Perfect in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cute ideas. thank you for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete