Friday, July 17, 2015

MCT 45th New Release Reveal & Blog Hop!!!

Good Morning 
and 
Welcome to the much anticipated 
45th New Release from My Creative Time!
This week has been so much fun with the DT sharing amazing projects and inspiration! 
But we have one more day of AWESOME~NESS! 

Now you should be coming from the VERY talented
but if you are just stopping in, make sure to head back to the start~ the AMAZING 
You are not going to want to miss a thing! She really ROCKED this release (well she always does, doesn't she?? Of course!!)

I am so excited to share the project I made today using this releases FREEBIE set 
Find Joy in the Little Things
  along with the AWESOME
You're a Great Catch
stamp and die set
Making treats has got to be one of the things I LOVE to do best with My Creative Time Stamps and dies!!! My youngest is a HUGE fan of these fishy treats so I usually have a bag around the house at all times. Then I saw these 2 sets, I knew they would make for some sweet treats!
To make my treat I used a medium candy bag from Trendy Twine and filled it with a backing of designer paper and some yummy fishy treats! 
Next I went about putting my tag together. One of the MUST have dies from MCT is the Just Tags set and I die cut the bottom layer with the matching inside designer paper. I die cut the top layer with white cardstock as well as some additional designer paper that I ended up using the wave die border on. I stamped the sentiment from this releases FREEBIE set~ Find Joy in the Little Things onto the wave border piece and adhered it to the tag top. 
I used the adorable bubble stamp and added that to the white cardstock, colored it in with some Wink of Stella and glossy accents and placed it aside to dry. 
 I stamped my fishy onto red designer paper, die cut him out as well as stamped and die cut the hook using kraft cardstock. I popped the fishy up above the hook which I glued onto my tag at a slant. 
To finish my project up, I added some matching Peppermint Icicle Trendy Twine through the tag to attach it to my candy bag.

My Creative Time Products Used:
Find Joy in the Little Things (New Release)
You're a Great Catch (New Release)

Additional Products Used:
Now for all the fun stuff............
"FREEBIE STAMP"
Our "Freebie" for this release is this ADORABLE "Find Joy in the Little Things" stamp and die set. It will be given to the FIRST 150 shoppers! If you are one of the 1st 150 shoppers it will be automatically added to your package at the time of packaging/shipping. Once 150 shoppers come through, the die will be available for purchase. So, if it’s for sale in the store, you are not one of the 150. No exceptions will be made. This freebie die is not a part of the “bundle” and will be sold separately!

And here is the whole release!




***BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY***
For our blog hop giveaway, Emma is giving away a $50 gift card to the "My Creative Time" store to ONE LUCKY winner! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the MORE chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!

***SALE ALERT***
ALSO, DON'T FORGET our sale starts RIGHT NOW here: http://shop.my-creative-time.com/New-Release_c40.htm
Use the code: JULY2015 to receive a discount off your entire purchase! This sale applies to "IN-STOCK" items ONLY. This sale will end on Friday, July 24th @midnight PST.

Well your time with me is up... your next stop along the hop is the super sweet and very talented
Thanks so much for hopping along with us and have a GREAT Friday!!!

BLOG HOP LINE UP
Emma 
Jessica~ME~
Kim 

46 comments:

  1. Absolutely darling! I love that you showed how cute the fish stamp and die look with patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute idea!! love it! jeanmheming@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun project! Love this set!
    Hugs,
    Jess
    craftingwithjess@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply adorable tag and treat set! Thank you for such a great project! I simply adore this whole release!

    Debbie

    crafthawk@centurylink.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!!! This is SOOOOO FABULOUS Miss Jessica!!! I LOVE IT! Thank you for ALL of your FABULOUS sneaky peeks this week!!!
    BIG HUGS,
    Emma :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this treat bag!! Hope you don't mind me stealing your idea because I just have to make these for my husband and his friends who go fishing together. Lately, they haven't had much luck catching fish so they will get a kick out of these. So cute!!

    Leslie
    cascrapper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your son will love his treat even more in this adorable holder! Love this idea! Wonderful job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your treat bag with the fishes is adorable!! I love this release, but then I say that every release. lol You ladies did a great job showcasing the stamps and dies and I'm glad I have my order in! Hugs, Brenda
    bsl60 at embarqmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your treat bag with the fishes is adorable!! I love this release, but then I say that every release. lol You ladies did a great job showcasing the stamps and dies and I'm glad I have my order in! Hugs, Brenda
    bsl60 at embarqmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgoeus and fun little treat bag topper - so wonderful! TFS and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute treat topper! I bought these two sets this morning, so I'll have to keep this in mind.
    cathyscreationstation at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute project, love the fish! The tag you created is awesome and the twine coordinates perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect use of those patterned papers and twine!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic presentation of Swedish fish!! Great use of patterned papers, too. It's a gift I don't have. . .

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so adorable!! I love that you used Swedish fish for the treats!! Absolutely fabulous, Jessica!! All of your projects all week have been amazing and so inspirational!! Off to shop!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic! I can just imagine the little ones when you give them your treats! How cool is that? Wonderful! :) Linda adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jessica ~ Oh my word ~ this is so STINKING ADORABLE! I LVOE this idea and wish I would have thought of this! EEK! I will be stealing it though and I want those fish! YUMMY! FABULOUS creations all week too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cute and fun project. Love your tag with this treat bag, such a great idea. Thank you for sharing all your beautiful projects this past week. Love them all.
    bbhong@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I make all of my gift tags so I'm always looking for new ideas.
    This will be a great tag for my son's presents.
    thanks for sharing a clever idea
    txmlhl@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh Wow!!! supper cute tag, i soo want to make this:)
    monicaalcazar@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a great creative idea! Love your tag. It's adorable!
    booismine@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yummy treat for your son to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wonderful treat bag!!! And that tag is great!!! Love the fish and bubbles!!!! :)
    anmeron at charter dot net

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love your fishy treat Jessica!!! Super cute projects this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love it! Your kids are going to think these are awesome lil treats!

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a perfect little treat! Too cute!

    cassandracauble at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very cute idea--my grandchildren would love this.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Super duper adorable and it's looks so yummy too!
    bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Cute tag. Love the release. Ccn35@aol,com

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a great treat and tag set, Jessica. Awesome for the boys. :)
    gsunshine11 @ tampabay DOT rr DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Such a fun treat and tag! Sure to brighten someone's day. LOVE how you stamped onto the designed paper for a cute quick fish. CUTE!
    crafts.petersen(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. A super cute & fun treat!! Totally cute tag and I just love the fish..too cute!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  33. This is such a cute idea. I love those little fish candies. This goes really well with those. Great job. Karen Sue

    ReplyDelete
  34. This is awesome,Jessica!! All of your projects this week have been awesome!!
    I love the Tag...love how you used the wave die!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. OMGosh what a fun little treat! I loVE how you created your water and sky part of your tag and then added the glossy accents to make the bubbles pop. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
    dmcardmaker {at}{gmail}{dot}{com}.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Super cute idea Jessica!
    TFS!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Liz
    Unikebyyes {at}yahoo {dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  37. What a cute and creative treat
    for your son! The tag is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  38. this is so fun.. you really do make these stamps and dies shine..

    ReplyDelete
  39. I've never made treat bags before. You have inspired me to try! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  40. OMGOSH!! How CUTE!!! Another Adorable Topper!! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  41. Cute, cute, cute! What a wonderful little treat!

    ReplyDelete