Tuesday, July 7, 2015

MCT Favorite Stamp/Die of the Month ~Bracket Sentiments

Morning everyone!!!
Today the MCT DT is featuring another "My FAVORITE stamp OR die of the Month! 
 This month we are featuring the fun Bracket Sentiments stamp set.  
If this set of stamps have been on your wish list, you can pick this set up HERE at a discount price.
This set will be on sale for the entire month of July! 
 This special will end on July 31st, 2015 at 12:00am PST! :) 

Using 2 of the sentiments from this stamp set, I made a sweet baby card......
That little elephant is just so super sweet and I thought matching it with the sentiment would make a cute baby card. I used the Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies for the mat and smaller mat piece then stamped the elephant onto one of the Stitched Doily Dies. 
I colored the elephant with my copic markers and added some Wink of Stella to his ears and feet.
I finished my card off by stamping the sentiment onto the card mat and tying some Dark Citrus Trendy Twine around the top in a simple bow. The entire card mat was popped up onto the card base using a piece of Fun Foam for some added extra dimension.

My Creative Time Products Used:
Bracket Sentiments
Hello Baby
Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies
Bunch of Stitched Doily Dies

Additional Products Used:
Dark Citrus Trendy Twine
MME~ Now and Then
Copics, fun foam, wink of stella

So what do you think????? Want to see more projects?
Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the DT made!
I know the inspiration is AWESOME!!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT day!!

21 comments:

  1. Your card is super sweet and adorable. Love the cute and creative ways you've used Miss Emma's goodies also love the polka dot paper. Definitely a darling baby card. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how Precious!!! Sweet card! LOVE the use of the doily die! I gotta use mine one of these days! :) Have a Crafty Day!

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww....what a cutie pie card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable card! I love the way you used the Trendy Twine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet, Jessica!! The elephant is so adorable!! I love how you added the sparkle to his ears and feet!! What a beautiful card this is my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great baby card...so simple but way so cute! Nice coloring on the sweet elephant.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet project, the little elephant is adorable! Love the twine accent too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very sweet. I really like the doily.

    ReplyDelete
  9. so totally cute.. I love that elephant and that twine is a cool blend..

    ReplyDelete
  10. That little elephant is just so sweet! Great layout and cute papers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Goodness this is so cute! I am loving that little elephant so much. Fabulous colors too Jessica. Do I say that every time? I can't help it, you always have a great paper selection to go with your designs. Have a great day lady! xx Donna K

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the paper & twine, and of course, elephants are my favorite, just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww what a cutie of an image and cute card:) Thank you for stopping by my blog today and your sweet comment!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aaaw Jessica, this is just darling! The little elephant is so sweet :) Cute, cute my friend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely Precious my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card, adore the little elephant! TFS

    ReplyDelete