Thursday, May 21, 2015

MCT Trending Now.....{Party On!}

Good Morning Everyone!!!
Today I get to share another My Creative Time project with you all!
It is Trending Now....Party On!
The MCT DT will be showcasing party projects~anything using banners, pom poms...etc
My son is turning 12 in a few weeks so I thought I would use the AWESOME newly released gift bag die to make a project. Of course when it comes time to give this to him, it will be filled with some yummy treats and probably a gift card or two :)
To make this, I used the beautiful designer paper from Lawn Fawn and die cut the gift bag die. Next I added the super fun banner die cut and added it to the front of the gift bag. Since he is turning 12, I used the number dies from the Stitched 4x6 Journal Die set and finished the bag off with a simple tag. For that tag, I used the newly released Chalkboard Birthday stamp set and stamped it onto the Fun Stitched Tag Die. Tied it all onto the ribbon handle with some Totally White Trendy Twine and this gift bag is all ready to be filled for the birthday boy!

My Creative Time Products Used:

Additional Products Used:
white ribbon
Lawn Fawn~ High Seas designer paper

Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the DT made!
I know the inspiration is AWESOME!!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT Thursday!!!

21 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Jessica WOW You totally did an outstanding creative job with Miss Emma's goodies. Love your Bag, Banner & Tag. Great papers you chose...love the prints & colors and Happy 12th Birthday to your son and looks like he will be having a star studded banner sort of day!! YOU definitely ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty,Jessica!! Love how you used Emma's goodies for this bag! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely fabulous, Jessica!! I love the papers you used!! You decorated the bag perfectly!! I'm going to stalk my mailman until that bag die arrives!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job and what 12 year doesn't like a gift card or two ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jessica,
    Beautiful bag, your son will love it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful job on your bag! The papers are great. I like the numbers and tag.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute bag Jessica! I LOVE the designer paper and the fun tag! Super cute:)
    I can't wait to find sometime over the wknd to play with my goodies from the release~just received my happy mail today! Yeah!
    Have a great Memorial Day weekend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute bag, that paper is just gorgeous! I love the oversized tag you added and the numbers! Awesome project!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super Duper CUTE!!!! What a Great Gift Bag!!! Your Son will appreciate this... especially with the added treats & gift Cards! :) Have a Wonderful Weekend! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  10. My comments keep disappearing. I hope you don't get 5 of them from me saying the same thing!! I love this awesome little gift bag. The papers are so fun and I'm sure your son will love receiving this treat created by his mom! Hope you and your family have a wonderful weekend, Jessica!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This totally looks adorable! Cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this, Jessica. What a beautiful idea.

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow this is so awesome and I love the paper you used..

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like this gift bag. Your son will love the goodies once you fill it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this gift bag! FABULOUS!! Awesome job my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful little bag - love the paper! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just LOVE this sweet little gift bag die! The prints you used are so festive and happy, perfect for a guy and I love the banner. Happy (early) birthday to your son. I know he will love this!

    ReplyDelete