Friday, May 15, 2015

MCT 43rd New Release Reveal and Blog Hop!

Good Morning 
and 
Welcome to the much anticipated 
43rd New Release from My Creative Time!
This week has been so much fun with the DT sharing amazing projects and inspiration! But we have one more day of AWESOME~NESS! 

Now you should be coming from the VERY talented
but if you are just stopping in, make sure to head back to the start~ the AMAZING 
You are not going to want to miss a thing! She really ROCKED this release (well she always does, doesn't she?? Of course!!)

I am so excited to share my card I made today using this releases FREEBIE stamp/die set
Sweet Wishes along with the AWESOME We're Better Together Set.
I went CAS with my card because I just LOVE the new coffee cup and donut dies! I used my favorite mat die~ the Stitched Rectangular Frame Die and cut it out using some white cardstock. Then using the new dies, I added my splash of color with the teal cardstock. Everything was popped up with some fun foam for added dimension, I added a simple hemp bow to the coffee cup and some glossy accents to the donuts. Once I had the placement of where I wanted my die cuts, I stamped the sentiment.

My Creative Time Products Used:
Sweet Wishes (New Release)
We're Better Together (New Release)
Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More

Additional Products Used:
Kraft, White, Teal cardstock
Glossy Accents
Hemp Twine
Fun Foam

Now for all the fun stuff............
 "FREEBIE STAMP"
For our "Freebie" stamp for this release, we are giving away this ADORABLE stamp "Sweet Wishes" to the FIRST 150 shoppers! You do NOT have to add it in your cart, Emma & her shipping crew will automatically include it in your pkg, ONLY to the first 150 shoppers! IF you happen to come through AFTER the 150th shopper, no worries because this stamp will be available for sale! Emma, knows there will be questions on whether YOU made the first 150? AFTER the 150 shoppers come through, then you will see this set available for PURCHASE along w/the new release items! Just keep in mind, this stamp will not be included w/the bundle! It will be sold separately!  
UPDATE ON FREEBIE!!!

Our 150th shopper came through already! Actually it went a little over because I had to take the boys to school so I wasn't here to see it! ;)  So, if your invoice numbers are between 159171 - 16131 you are the LUCKY shoppers who will be getting this SUPER SWEET set in your happy mail! If you missed out on the FREEBIE, no worries because it is available for purchase HERE!  THANK YOU ALL SOOO VERY MUCH!!!! xoxo
And here is the whole release!





***BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY***
For our blog hop giveaway, Emma is giving away a $50 gift card to the "My Creative Time" store to ONE LUCKY winner! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the MORE chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!   

***SALE ALERT***
ALSO, DON'T FORGET our sale starts RIGHT NOW here: http://shop.my-creative-time.com/New-Release_c40.htm! Use the code: MAY2015 to receive a discount off your entire purchase! This sale applies to "IN-STOCK" items ONLY. This sale will end on Friday, May 22nd @midnight PST.

Well your time with me is up... your next stop along the hop is the super sweet and very talented
Thanks so much for hopping along with us and have a GREAT Friday!!!

58 comments:

  1. What a cute card! Love the CAS style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the details on your cute card. The bow around the coffee cup looks great.
    katieoscreations@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Miss Jessica....Love your Card...it is so cute!! As you know I love my coffee and your card so speaks to me and I'm pretending that the donut is a French Cruller in disguise *LOL* You so did a super outstanding creative job....Everything you made this week was amazing and cute....YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So incredibly SWEET! ;) I love that glossy donut! mmmmm :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card with some great stamp sets. TFS mghowell8@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card with some great stamp sets. TFS mghowell8@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty and scrumptious card! Looks delicious, lol! Absolutely fantastic CAS card!
    bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty!!! Love your card..and the color combo. Very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card, love the color combination you used! Amazing new release and you totally rocked all of the projects this week! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay, your donut SERIOUSLY makes me want one NOW!!! THANK GOODNESS my hubby is on his way home because I am going to tell him to pick one up for me!! ;) THANK YOU Miss Jessica for your AMAZING sneaks this entire week! GREAT JOB!!!
    HUGS,
    Emma :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well isn't this simply AMAZING!! Seriously! The colors are soooo PERFECT~ that YUMMY donut ( great minds) and oh my the design! Over the top SWEET!!! You know to add everything to my pile right???

    ReplyDelete
  12. Clean and simple but so cute!! Great job this week on your projects. I really love this release.

    Leslie
    cascrapper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. CAS .... but oh my goodness ..... you did a fantastic job. I love all your extra details. The donuts are so cool. Thank you for sharing.
    mymousedreams@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Waht a cute CAS card, I love the color combo.
    Thank you for your inspiration Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just absolutely love this release. I cant wait to get this the mail!! Thank you, for sharing your ideas with us.
    Thank you,
    Jeannette
    jbanuelos2247@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just absolutely love this release. I cant wait to get this the mail!! Thank you, for sharing your ideas with us.
    Thank you,
    Jeannette
    jbanuelos2247@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love CAS card, and your card is no exception, is so beautiful!
    amantedelpapel(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love how all the new dies seamlessly fit together.
    Kristi
    kidshomelove at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super cute card! I am totally convinced that I need to place another order! I need that set!

    keyshasain@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. That coffee cup is fabulous! What a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  21. oh my gosh Jessica, this is so FUN! I absolutely loved the release and of course, had to have it all, lol!! I love your card~fantastic week of inspiration my friend! Enjoy your weekend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  22. sweet indeed.. this is too fun.. i love that donut..

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love, love, love your CAS card Jessica! I'm not a coffee drinker, but this set has me falling in love with it. lol Hugs, Brenda
    bsl60 at embarqmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is so gorgeous, Jessica! That donut looks good enough to eat!! I love how you added the sprinkles!! Everything about this is fabulous!! I love this!! I did some heavy-duty shopping because of you and all of your projects this week - thanks for the amazing inspiration my friend!! I hope you have a fabulous weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great card. Glad that you didn't do a lot of coloring on the mug.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am glad to have a new coffee cup and the doughnut is awesome...come to think of it the whole release is awesome! Don't you love birthday cards? These are good for more than birthdays as you show on your beautiful CAS card. Great job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Terrific yummy card, Jessica. gsunshine11 @ tampabay dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Clean and simple card! Love!

    cbarwick@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  29. "sweet" card. Love you color choice for the coffee cup and the sentiment. TFS

    resatwo (at) sbcglobal (dot) net

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a super CUTE card!!! The sentiment makes it so fun to see with the coffee & donut! Adorable! :) Have a great Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  31. Such a fun card! Great colors!
    Love this release... the coffee cups and donuts and the ice cream cones... all so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Your card is so cute!!! Love the colors! This is such an awesome release! I have really enjoyed seeing all the projects this week! Thanks so much for sharing! :) lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  33. This card is so beautiful Jessica!! I love the colors and your design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. This card is awesome, the colors really grab my attention and the rest is great too, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  35. Sweet--love the frosting on the donut.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Super Cute & YUMMY!! Love the fun color combo!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  37. Perfect little card for a breakfast buddy

    ReplyDelete
  38. Perfect little card for a breakfast buddy

    ReplyDelete
  39. Oooooooo, I love your coffee cup and donut card. Delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Wow super sweet, you did a great job, tfs. alvinadiazatmsndotcom

    ReplyDelete
  41. Fun card! Love the pop of teal. Thanks for sharing!
    crafts.petersen(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Wow that doughnut is making me hungry! Great job on the CAS, I find them hard to do. Yours is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  43. I just always love your CAS!! Great job once again!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  44. Ooooooh, your card is totally yummy! Love the pop of teal.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Such a sweet and fun card!! Love it!!
    Hugs,
    Jess
    Craftingwithjess@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. So sweet! Cant wait til mine get here!!

    ReplyDelete
  47. So awesome! This looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Love the card and the great sentiment! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  49. I am sooo behind on my bloggy visits and looking forward to catching up with all of your amazing work. This card is super cute - I seriously love that yummy donut and coffee cup. As always, your work is fabulous

    ReplyDelete