Thursday, May 28, 2015

Sweet Wishes Just For You....{MCT Do Over Thursday}

Good Morning and Happy Thursday everyone!
Welcome to Do Over Thursday with My Creative Time
where we share projects we have redone from the past, using MCT stamps and dies of course.

For my card today I used this original sketch card that I made HERE and made a birthday card using the newest release's stamps and dies. I just LOVED how the original card turned out and wanted to use the same LO again.
The designer paper is from Bella BLVD~Birthday Boy and I used the newly released Light the Candles stamp and die set for the sentiment and that sweet cupcake. Some 3 Girl Jam crinkle ribbon, glossy accents and some wink of stella on the flame and some random heart die cuts and that completed my card.
My Creative Time Products Used:

That is all I have for now.... I really hope you have enjoyed my Do Over Thursday card!
Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the DT made!
I know the inspiration is AWESOME!!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT Thursday!!!

22 comments:

  1. What a super Beautiful card. WOW love the polka dots and chevron together and the colors are so Fun and happy....love all your brilliant ways you've used Miss Emma's goodies to create your Funtabulous Birthday card it definitely will make someone's Birthday that much more special. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Jessica!! I love the different patterned papers you mixed together!! They look fabulous!! The cupcake is so yummy!! Those hearts are a perfect touch!! Awesome do-over my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! The papers are so fun and festive and I just love that yummy cupcake! Great take on your do-over!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great job.... love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun design, Jessica! I love the oranges and blues together. Cute little cup cake too! Hope your weekend is fabulous lady! xx Donna K

    ReplyDelete
  6. VERY pretty cards! Both of them! Nice design. TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card! The cupcake looks so yummy! Love the papers especially the polka dot! I love your original card to~reminds me...I should get started on Christmas cards, lol!
    Have a super evening~awesome pic's on FB of Parker and baseball! Fun memories for you and your family!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a cute birthday card.. i love that cupcake die..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet birthday card. This is a nice layout for a card. Beautiful job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the card layout! Super CUTE paper.. Must get those! :) Adorable "Do Over" !! :) Have a Great Weekend! :)


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow I just love the blue ribbon here! Gorgeous! Have a wonderful weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is one yummy card, love the set of pretty papers and cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely LOVE this BEAUTIFUL birthday card!!
    Love cupcakes too!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh how Pretty! Lovely colors!
    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great layout, fabulous papers and a yummy cupcake -what more could you ask for?! This is super cute Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving that chevron background! TFS

    ReplyDelete