Tuesday, July 31, 2012

You Always Pop~Up When I Need You

Good Morning Bloggers!!!
It is my DT day over at 
3 Girl Jam
3 Girl JAM
I am here to share

 another DT project!
I am always looking for cute treat idea's for my kiddos and their classes
So when I came across this freebie file from Lettering Delights I knew it
would be awesome with some 3 Girl Jam crinkle ribbon!
I used the print and cut feature, 
and re~sized the box to fit my 8 1/2 X 11 sheet of cardstock.
After making some yummy popcorn
 (and of course eating some in the process)
I filled a small clear plastic bag and tied it closed with my
crinkle ribbon.
Attach a tag and you have a quick and easy treat idea!

Supplies Used:
CardStock~ White, Black
Cut File~ Lettering Delights~
Popcorn Box Cut-It
Tag~
Lori Whitlock~Silhouette Store
Sentiment~ Scrappy Mom's~
A Pinch and a Dash
Ribbon~ 3 Girl Jam~
Holly Berry
Embellishments~ Sewing Machine




I hope you have enjoyed my project!
Thanks so much for stopping by
and
have a GREAT day!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Entering this into:
My Crafting Channel~ SVG Saturday
Die Cutting Divas~ Anything Goes

25 comments:

  1. Yes, fun!!! Great gift idea for sure -- for anyone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project. I'm tempted (cameo).
    DIANA L
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabby box - love it
    Hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sooo COOL Jessica!GREAT idea and yummy too,I LOVE IT!!!!Have a great day my friend!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, Jess! What a great treat idea for kids! Thanks for sharing at DCD.--Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. good morning Jessica!
    this is adorable, love the sentiment! fabulous photo shoot too! great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jessica, this is a fantastic popcorn treat box. Love your choice of sentiment. So sweet and scrumptious sweet Blend!
    :O)
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pop a licious..... love this cute idea....

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so fabulous, Jessica!! Yummy, I love popcorn and this would be such an awesome gift!! The sentiment is so fun!! Love, love it my friend!! Happy Tuesday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute idea! the sentiment is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it Jessica!! So adorable and a great party idea!!! Thanks for sharing...I may have to try this idea soon. Hugs Cathie
    www.creativecutterroom.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it! Love those popcorn boxes
    Deb c
    Bugjuiced

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is definitely perfect my friend. Love the sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jessica!!!This is so Sweet and yummy too!TFS
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute!! Thanks for joinin our DCD challenge.

    Veronica DCD
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome Treat Box!
    Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!

    Migdalia
    Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful! I love how you used the ribbon.

    P.S. I love the background look. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. sooo cute, I'm a huge popcorn fan:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Jessica ~ OMG~ I LOVE this! I mean I really LOVE this! It is not only CUTE but so darn YUMMY looking! You never cease to AMAZE me!! What a CLEVER and CUTE idea!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your tag is SO clever with the popcorn!! I love it!! The red bow is just perfect on your black and white tag!

    ReplyDelete