Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Happy Holiday's w/The Cutting Cafe & Peachy Keen

Morning Bloggers!!!
It is my DT day over at
The Cutting Cafe
and this week the team got to use any file of their choosing....
Now you have heard ~hopefully that every Monday Regina has a Cyber Sale??
In addition to The Cutting Cafe's Cyber Sale
Regina is also having a "Special" sale featuring many of the
files the team uses this week
So make sure to check out the
on Wednesday
to see what awesome files she packs into this sale!

One of my most favorite file over at
The Cutting Cafe 
are the
there are Easter, Christmas, Halloween, and  Back to School ones
So many adorable ones to fill with yummy treats!
For my project today I chose to use the
and here is what I created....
I used the Snowflake milk carton and cut 2 using
DCWV~ The Merry Christmas Stack
The carrying case is actually a file
from the Silhouette Store that I resized to fit my adorable milk cartons
Over the snowflake cuts I added velium for a frosty look
and then tied it all up using 3 Girl Jam Crinkle Ribbon in Red

Here it the completed project inside the milk carton holder
I added some stitching around the pattern paper on the holder
Cut the scalloped circle on my silhouette 
and stamped the adorable snowflake and sentiment using
Peachy Keen Stamps~Christmas Tag Minis

I hope you have enjoyed my project!
Make sure to check out the rest of the DT's projects over at
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Entering this into the following Challenges:
Jaihart~ Sundays are Lovely
Krafty Girls~ 3D Project
Inspire Me Friday's~ Anything Goes
Die Cuttin Diva's~ Christmas in July
The Paper Shelter~ Anything Goes
Divas By Design~ Anything Goes
DL.Art~ Christmas in July
My Crafting Channel~SVG Challenge
My Crafting Channel

31 comments:

  1. Totally adorable!! These came out great. Such a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous project.Love the milk cartons and your colours,so cute.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable Jessica. I love the paper. Never made a milk carton have some files. Maybe I will give it a try. Thanks for linking up to SVG Saturday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so CUTE!!!! Love the paper you used too. Perfect my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much fun, I love them!!! I love the PP you used, adorable.

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessica ~ These are so CUTE and festive! GREAT, GREAT shape and paper! I LOVE the little holder for the mik cartons! Seriously one of my favorite 3D shapes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how the cartons have a carrier, just like when the milk man would deliver it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I love the paper you used and the crinkle ribbon looks great! Adorable PK face too. Thanks for playing along at Krafty Girls! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jessica!!I love these!!!Fantastic cardstock!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this seriously came out to stinkin cute.........so perfect for any holiday....your just so darn talented....hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect gift set for any year round occasion....I guess when you have all the proper tools anyone can create such amazing projects..... LOL!
    Boo hoo for me! make me all silly jealous......

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing!!!! I wish I even had a clue about cutting files... this blows my mind! Beautiful work Jessica.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a fun project!!! I love it! I hope you stop by the challenge at www.thecricutchirp.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Jessica!!I love these!!!Fantastic cardstock!
    Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin'Divas this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These sure are perfect for the kiddos. One for each! Wishing I used cutting files more and more every day! Enjoy the rest of your summer with the kids! It has gone by fast.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  16. A fabulous project, just brilliant...thanks for joining us at Divas!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well, that is just the neatest project, Jessica. Great treat cartons with a carrier to take them places!! Thanks for sharing at DCD this week--Pat

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG these are some amazing cards. I love all of the stamps or digi stamps, can you share where you might have purchased some of them. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. yes i am still alive!! lol
    playing catch up now ;)

    girlfriend you can fill these with woppers milk balls and send them this way! lol
    too FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super cute cut. I love it great design.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great idea, I love it!
    Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is so fun! Love this project! Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is fabulous, Jessica!! I love mini-milk cartons and these are perfect!! The papers are so awesome!! These would make such great gifts :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love that patterned paper! How cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Krafty Girls!

    Stacey
    Krafty Girls DT

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous project....thanks for joining the Divas! Hope to see you next week again!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  26. AMAZING! I am obsessed with those little milk cartons! The holder is so perfect too!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Krafty Girls!
    Maribel

    ReplyDelete
  27. I just love Milk Cartons, the whole set is so darned cute.....

    ReplyDelete