Tuesday, July 10, 2012

GSS~ 3D Project Day


Good Morning Bloggers!!
It is my DT day for
and today the DT is sharing 3D Projects!!
I LOVE making 3D items
home decor items, treats for the kiddos and
decorations for parties
For my project today I made a cute and very easy to do
candy holder.
This would be perfect to mass produce for a class project
for any holiday!!



Supplies Used:
Card Stock~ Kraft
Designer Paper~ Crate Paper~
Cut File~ Treat Pocket~
Lori Whitlock~ Silhouette Store
Sentiment~ My Creative Time~
Mixed Holiday Sentiments
Fired Brick and Gathered Twigs
Liz's Paper Loft Boutique~
Hemp Twine

I hope you have enjoyed my project!
Make sure to check out the rest of the DT's projects over at
and
Don't forget to visit the Ginger Snaps Scraps Store, 
All products that I used from the store are 
directly linked so you can click on them as well.


Thanks for stopping by and have a GREAT day!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Entering this into the following challenges:
Jaihart~ Sundays are Lovely
My Crafting Channel~ SVG Challenge

22 comments:

  1. very cute, jessica! :) this would be perfect for my 6th grade class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cool mass production for any occasion... So cute and would be so inexpensive too... TFS Jessica you always come out with some inspiring ideas... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I'm thinking this would be great to make for the kids in my Wed night Bible class - adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica, this is super cute! I love the paper you selected.

    Janea
    www.recollectionalley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute candy box! :)

    I also want to let you know that you are our June winner for the Terrific Tuesday Challenges at Scrappy Moms Stamps!

    You can see the post here - http://scrappymoms-stamps.blogspot.com/2012/07/june-terrific-tuesday-challenges-winner.html

    Please email us at Scrappymoms.stamps@gmail.com with your mailing address and the name of the Scrappy Moms Stamps set that you would like.

    Congratulations!

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessica this is adorable. Love the paper. You could link it up to the SVG challenge if you would like.

    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jessica ~ Oh this is just to CUTE! I LOVE the little treat box! I can so see these being mass produced! Of course I LOVE the paper too! LOL! I ALWAYS love to see what you create!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really, really cute, Jessica! I "heart" candy too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute!! What a fun idea! :)
    Tracy M

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so awesome, Jessica!! What a fabulous treat holder!! I love the paper!! The sentiment is so fun!! Love it :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. SUPER cute candy box Jessica!great idea:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore your 3D projects and this one is just as awesome as the rest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The kids would love this, but could see my students tearing out the candy and throwing the container away.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this is cute Jessica, great project!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i want to be in your kids school class!!!! this is too fun and yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is great love this treat box.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. How adorable is this "sweet" box. I am sure any kid would love to receive this and I love the sentiment as well!! Great job.

    Laurie
    serenityscrappers

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a GREAT treat holder!! I can see where these could be mass produced and such a great idea for kids..love this!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great Lollipop holder, perfect for kids to hand out to classmates.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Visiting from Jaihart. Like the candy holder. Cannot go wrong with chocolate.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete