Sunday, July 8, 2012

CI Paints~ Inspired By: Shaped Cards

Morning Bloggers!!!
There is a new challenge up over at
and this weeks
Inspired By: Challenge
is all about
Shaped Cards!
Here is the birthday card I made as the inspiration
over on the blog
Supplies Used~
CardStock~ Kraft, White, Black
Red, Blue Green and Yellow
(all from my stash)
Designer Paper~ Fancy Pants
Cut File~ The Cutting Cafe~
Balloon Shaped Card
Sentiment~ My Creative Time~
Teeny Tag Greetings
Evergreen, Sunshine, Rustic Red, Denium
Deliquesce Black Embossing Powder
Peppermint Stick, Blue Berry, Chocolate Truffle, Holly
Twinery Twine~
LemonDrop
White Gel Pen~ For Doodles

Thanks so much for stopping by and I would
LOVE to see all your Shaped Card projects linked up over at

Entering this into the following Challenges:
My Crafting Channel~ SVG Saturday Challenge
Jaihart~ Sundays are Lovely

18 comments:

  1. Now this is too cute. What a fun card. You should enter it into the SVG Saturday Challenge over at My Crafting Chanel.

    Hugs
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors in this and a very fun shape card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this is the cutest shaped card ever. Love how unique it is and the colors. Hope your enjoying the weekend my friend.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jessica for linking up with the SVG Saturday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is caauute!!! great job, Jess!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, this is awesome, Jessica!! I love the fun shape and the mixture of colors!! Who wouldn't love to get this as a birthday card??!! It's fabulous :) I hope you are having a great weekend my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jessica!!!I love this Card!!!AWESOME!!!Saw it at Jaihart!!

    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a terrific shape card! That's really different, Jess, and oh so cute.--Pat

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute and fun!!!! love the twine :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jessica ~ what a COOL and fun shape card! I LOVE it!!! Nice bright colors, AWESOME doodling and you used my FAVORITE ~ Teeny Tag! PERFECTLY done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, is that ever a cool shape card!!! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. SUPER cute birthday card my friend,LOVE IT!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great shape, I would have never thought of turning it into a card :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jessica, good luck with the challenge. The card shape is just awesome. Such a fun, fun card!! I am sure who ever receives it will LOVE it.

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Visiting from Jaihart. Like shaped cards.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete