Friday, February 18, 2011

M.A.G. Challenge- Printing Press Letter "M"

This is my last post for today. I have been SO busy crafting today and every time I think I am done...another post about another challenge. Oh course I couldn't do every one that comes up but I love trying :)
Here is my entry for M.A.G Challenge by the Page. The challenge is to make something with the
Cartridge:  Printing Press
Page: pg.37
Here is a bookmark I made using MY FAVORITE paper.....Black Currant by DCWV.
Now I have my own bookmark and I dont have to use a piece of paper anymore.

7 comments:

  1. This is really cute. I love it. The papers are great. Thanks for joining us this week at MAG

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors!
    Visit my page for a little blog bling I have for you... Stylish Blogger Award.
    Rebecca :)
    Www.craftingmisfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job, I need to make one for myself so I can stop using a piece of paper, ALSO:) Thanks for playing with MAG cahllenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute love the colors you used on your project.tfs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute tag!

    I have awarded you the Stylish Blog Award. You can go here to claim it. http://omascrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I just love this, it's always good to make something that you can actually use!! Thanks so much for joining M.A.G. Challenge!

    ReplyDelete