Thursday, February 24, 2011

Feeling Lucky!


Good Morning! I want to thank all my new followers and again thank Stephanie over at Always Crafting and Margie at Bella Bug Creations for having me as the Whimsical Wednesday Guest Designer. Make sure you go and check out the "I'm So Stressed Out" challenge! Their projects are amazing.
Here is my card for today. Are you feeling lucky? I made this card for Cricut Cardz Challenge Challenge #63. The challenge for this week is to make a card for St. Patrick's Day, using any cartridges or colors you'd like, but NO Shamrocks!


I got an award yesterday! Thanks so much to Jana over at Scrapper's Corner for this! You have to go check out her blog! She is so creative and new to the blogging world!
Here are the rules for the Liebster Blog Award.
1.  It is a blog award handed over to your favorite five blogs, that have less than 100 followers.
2.  The award is passed on to the five, by commenting on their blog and telling them that their blog is one of your favorites and this is how you are chosen for the Liebster Blog Award.
3.  The one who receives the award posts a link back to the person who gave them the award, and five of their favorite blogs (you can choose the person who sent you the award if you wish) with less than one hundred followers.  My five are:
Make sure you go and check out these very creative blogs! Thanks again Jana!
Until tomorrow...

11 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Jessica.
    I never win anything. www.vampirecraftin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job. I love the background paper as well as the stripped letters. Thanks for joining us for this week's challenge.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada
    CCC Design Team #2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice job on the challenge, seems like this saying came from a movie I seen??? Hmmm can't think of it!! Great job and thanks so much for joining CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an Awesome card! Thanks for joining us this week at Cricut Cardz Challenge! Hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww Thanks so much Jessica for awarding me the Liebster Blog Award. My humble little blog is honored.

    As I am so new to this blogging thingy, I will try to follow the guidelines. I'm not quite sure how to do the link stuff, but hey I'll give it my best shot.

    Again Thanks
    Happy Blogging,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice!


    www.craftingmisfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cool card! Thanks for joining us at CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card! I LIke the buttons and the word Lucky! NICE! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Circut Cardz! :o)
    Theresa DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great St Patty's card! I love the patterned paper you chose, and the buttons are the perfect touch... Thanks for playing with us at Cricut Cardz Challenge. Hope to see you back again soon :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful card. Fabulous take on this challenge...

    Thanks for joining us @ CCC.

    ReplyDelete