Monday, February 21, 2011

Question for you? and butterfly kisses

Happy President's Day! I hope everyone had a happy Monday!
My kiddos are home this week for their February break so I dragged them to Michaels looking for disstress ink. I haven't worked with distressing anything but have watched may videos and seen some amazing projects...so I found 4 different colors.To make it all better they had a 20% off your entire purchase coupon which I used :). I plan on working with them tomorrow so stay tuned to see what I come up with :)
I also found this paper kit that had the butterflies and matching paper on clearance for $1.99. It was 6 6x6 pieces of paper, the butterfly stickers and some other fun embelishements. I couldn't pass it up so I came home and made this. I am entering this over at 365 Cards: Day 358- Color Scheme.

Ok for my question to you...what program do you recommend/use....Sure Cuts ALot or Make the Cut? I see file downloads that use both, I wanted to get one but am unsure which I should get. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for coming to visit me today...until tomorrow :)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your blog love today :)
    I have SCAL as I use a Mac... I do like it as I can use the fonts I already have and can convert certain pics to use in the SCAL program... Do not know anything about MTC other than they are working on a Mac version :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Jessica! I use MTC, and LOVE IT! It is very user friendly, and has some distinct advantages over SCAL (according to the HoneyBees who happen to own both programs). The big one for me is FREE upgrades on MTC, but you pay for upgrades on SCAL. Also, MTC does everything in very easy onboard programming, that the girls tell me is much easier to manipulate than SCAL. (They know I am computer challenged! Hehehehehe) I have done a lot of awesome projects with MTC, so there is my endorsement.
    Hugs,
    BettyBee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! Thanks for playing along at 365 Cards!

    ReplyDelete