Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Wish Big!...{MCT Birthday Palooza}

Good Morning and welcome to another
My Creative Time Birthday Palooza post day!
Today I am sharing a fun birthday card/gift card holder project that is perfect for alittle birthday celebration.
Take a look at my project and let me know what you think....
I just LOVE the Mailbox Gift Card Holder Die to make a gift card/card for any holiday gift. So much so that I have used it to make several different projects since Miss Emma released it! (You can see my other projects using this die HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, & HERE )
For my project today I used the Mailbox Gift Card Holder Die to make a flip top opening card where my birthday message can be written inside and added the mailbox details to the front of the card to hold my birthday giftcard. 
To make my project I used kraft cardstock for the base and added designer paper from My Minds Eye~ Lime Twist for the layers.
The sentiment, along with the birthday candle are from the Make A Wish set which unfortunitely is currently out of stock~ im sorry :(
For alittle extra birthday details, I did add a natural hemp bow around the candle which is popped up onto the front of the card too.
This card, which is along the masculine side can be make using the same design but just switching up the cardstock pattern paper to make it more girly. It was very easy to make and assemble which is something I just LOVE about this die as well!!

So there is my completed card. I hope you like it!!
As always, thanks for stopping by my blog!
Make sure to check out what the rest of the DT made over on the
My Creative Time blog.


4 comments:

  1. Pretty!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Miss Jessica What a Beautiful Card. Your Creative ideas using Miss Emma's goodies are Brilliant and Ingenious as love the way you used the mailbox Gift Card holder die just makes for a Spectacular presentation for your card!! You did a Super Incredible Creataive job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Great masculine card! Tfs Hugs and blessings, Christine

    ReplyDelete