Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Just A Note to Say....{MCT I Need a Favor}

Good Morning everyone and welcome to another MCT "I need a Favor" post!
Today the DT is making "favor" projects using all the awesome MCt stamps and dies!
I have a fun project to share using the newly released "Hearts & Flowers" set from our mini release this past weekend! If you didn't get a chance to check out the new stamps and dies from that release, you can see my project HERE as well as our release HERE
Lets take a look at my project and please let me know what you think....
The super sweet Hearts & Flower stamps make a great background, especially when I added it to the 2X2 Note Holder Die.
 I first stamped the hearts and flowers onto some white cardstock and then die cut the pattern using the 2x2 Note Holder Die.
Once it was die cut, I colored the flowers and hearts in with my copic markers and added the little post it notes inside.
For the sentiment, I used the Thank You Mom set and stamped it onto one of the Strip Sentiment Dies.
Popped up the sentiment onto the front of the note holder as well as added some hemp twine and my project was completed!

My Creative Time Products Used:
Hearts & Flowers

So there is my completed project. I hope you like it!!
As always, thanks for stopping by my blog!
Make sure to check out what the rest of the DT made over on the
My Creative Time blog.


6 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Jessica....How Gorgeous is your little Note Holder!! You sure did a Super Incredible Creative Job as well as showcasing another awesome way to use Miss Emma’s newest release...I LOVE IT!! You sure did a super impeccable coloring job...your flowers are so beautiful!!
    YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty note holder!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the pretty colors you used! Tfs Hugs and blessings, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this is tooo cute!!! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty my friend!! That die is on my wishlist..
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete