Tuesday, April 21, 2020

HB....{Birthday Palooza}

Good morning everyone and welcome to another
MCT Birthday Palooza post!
Today I have a fun gift card/birthday card to share using one of my new FAVORITE MCT dies, the Mailbox Gift Card Holder!
Take a look at my project and let me know what you think :)
I LOVE taking the Mailbox Gift Card Holder and turning it onto a card as well. It holds my gift card on the outside and has a spot inside for my message.
To make my project, I started with a kraft cardstock base which I folded in half and die cut with the base of the gift card holder. I then decorated the outside of the gift card with designer paper from Echo Park, the HB using the new ABC dies and the sentiment from the Especially For You set.
Some matching enamel dots completed my card/gift card holder!

So I hope you have enjoyed my project! As always I appreciate you stopping by for MCT's Birthday Palooza
For more inspiration make sure to head over to the MCT blog and check out what the rest of the DT has to share!


Thanks so much for stopping by today and have a GREAT Tuesday!
Stay safe out there!


3 comments:

  1. HI MISS JESSICA...OMG GIRL How Spectacular and Gorgeous is your Mail Box Gift Card. Loving that paper super cute print and happy colors Loving the way you used the New Alpha dies~~~ all of your Brilliant ideas using Miss Emma's amazing goodies makes for quite the Spectacular Presentation!! YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful job on your card holder/card!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this mailbox is sooooooooo adorable!!!!
    What a great masculine card!
    You are very talented

    ReplyDelete