Thursday, September 26, 2019

Happy Birthday...{MCT Gift Card Giving}

Good Morning everyone and welcome to another
MCT Gift Card Giving post!
Today the DT is showcasing projects using a gift card from MCT and I have a sweet inspiration to share using the newly released Mailbox Gift Card Holder
Take a look at my project and let me know what you think...
If you haven't grabbed the new release, you really need to!!
This Mailbox Gift Card Holder is awesome and as you can see can be used for any special occasion!
For my project I made a birthday card/gift card holder using the adorable Anything is Popsicle set
My designer paper is from Lawn Fawn and I paired it up with white and kraft cardstock.
I did add some cute chalk and white gel pen accents to the popsicle face as well as come matching colored enamel dots.
To finish off my project I tied a matching kraft twine bow around the whole gift card.
Such a fun way to give a gift card, don't you think???

So there is my project. I hope you like it!!
Make sure to check out the rest of the inspiration over on the MCT Blog!
Also make sure to take advantage of the AWESOME deals over in the MCT shop!
There are several retired sets that are marked way down!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute decorated for a birthday! WOW so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Miss Jessica How Super Cute Is your Little Mailbox Gift Card Holder!! What Pretty papers and colors...and your Precious Ice Cream Bar....It definitely is a WOW!! You sure did a Super Incredible Creative Job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute gift card holder!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete