Thursday, September 27, 2018

Hey Pumpkin!.....{MCT Anything Goes}

Good Morning everyone!
Its Thursday which means another Anything Goes with
My Creative Time!
I love this time of year! Fall weather, sweaters and of course all things PUMPKIN!!
I am sharing another fall/Halloween treat idea using some of the newly releases dies from last week. Take a look at my candy sticks and let me know what you think...
These new tag dies from the Made with Love set are such a great size to add as toppers for these candy sticks. I used both layers of the die, one cut with black cardstock and the other die cut with designer paper from my stash to make the tag base.
Those CUTE pumpkin dies are from an older set~ Spooky & Creepy nights and I found that the sentiment from that same set fits perfectly on them.
The leaves are a new release from the Pumpkin Lollipop Holder Die and were attached to the pumpkins for a bit of color and added details.
I attached the tags to some Skinny Candy bags filled with orange M&M's and tied them all up with some Trendy Twine.
Quick and easy treats which would be great to hand out to those little trick or treaters!

MCT Supplies Used:

I hope you enjoyed my Anything Goes projects today.
Thanks so much for stopping by and make sure to head over to the MCT blog for more Anything Goes inspiration!
Have a GREAT Thursday and weekend!!

5 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Jessica...How SPOOKTACULAR are your Halloween Treats!!! Your Tags are so cute.....just extra adorable with the pumpkin...makes for a FANGTASTIC LOOK!! Loving tht plaid paper and gosh your twine even matches....you totally did a Super Wicked Awesome Creative job as you Spread the Miss Emma Craftabulous inspiration!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little tags!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet candy treat tags! I like the pattern paper and twine you chose...really sets off the pumpkin with leaf. Beautiful job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these candy sticks ! And the tac is so cute .

    Chriss

    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete