Tuesday, September 11, 2018

I love you more than candy corn....{MCT Tag it Tuesday}

Good Morning everyone and welcome to 
Tag it Tuesday with My Creative Time!
Fall air has hit our area, my favorite time of the year and with fall comes all things pumpkin, Halloween and yummy fall treats!
Today I am sharing another Halloween treat with one of my favorite fall candy~candy corn!
Take a look at my project and let me know what you think...
To make my tag, I started with the Super Tag Die set and layered kraft and white cardstock to make my base. The sentiment was then stamped onto the tag using the Candy Corn Kisses set. Those adorable candy corn, also from the same set, was stamped onto white cardstock and colored using my copics. I did then layer them onto some kraft cardstock to pop them up onto the front of the tag.
I filled up a skinny candy bag with candy corn flavored M&M's and attached the tag onto the top using some Trendy Twine.
A sweet treat for that someone special!

As always, thanks for stopping by to check out my project!
Make sure to head over to the MCT blog for more Tag it Tuesday projects!
Have a GREAT day!!

5 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Jessica...What a Super Kute Kandy Korn Tag..and with your Candy Treat sure makes for a SPOOKTACULAR Presentation!! Loving your ever so Klever and Kreative ideas using Miss Emma's Fab Goodies. You so did a Super SPOOKTACULAR Kreative Job!!
    YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute tag!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful tag and treat! I like the doodling on the candy corn!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete